• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Meg

So bin ich eben
I take that back: I think it's a problem with the female gender in general. :p
NOOOOOO! "Gender" if feminine and masculine. "Sex" is female and male.

Lol, I was going to say "until they are 30" but found something more crazy to say.
But seriously: "Woman" is a female of any adult age, "girl" is a bit less age specific. I'm not very sure about this though.

Noooooooo! This is coming right out of my gender communications book: backed with facts! "Girls" a females that are not yet adults. Do not question me on this for my facts are actual facts! :mad:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: It's -19 out, and you call at 11:30pm wanting to go out for drinks. Like HELL I'm getting out of my nice warm bed to go outside in what has to be equivalent to the antartic for a beer. I told you I'd go earlier and you didn't take it, so buzz off now.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Noooooooo! This is coming right out of my gender communications book: backed with facts! "Girls" a females that are not yet adults. Do not question me on this for my facts are actual facts! :mad:

Ops. :p But I do not have that book!! For all I know you could just be as confused as I am. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LOL before long, my cat will have learned how to use the laptop. Ever since I got her, she has sat with me every time I've been on the PC, without fail. She has already figured out how to use the mouse pad lmao.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
LOL before long, my cat will have learned how to use the laptop. Ever since I got her, she has sat with me every time I've been on the PC, without fail. She has already figured out how to use the mouse pad lmao.
Haha! On Ipad you can get apps for cats that simulate mouses. They will run around on the screen and the cat will try to catch it. It was demonstrated on TV, but they didn't say if it was good for the screen....

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes don't be sad Meg, I know you are right, it's just that my trollface got in my way. :p

Edit,

Aw don't be sad! We all know you're far too smart for us and definitely too smart for me. And anyway, I plan on being 5 until I die :D
Good plan. I'll be a boy forever. XD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
On Jan. 3, Iran summoned Canada’s envoy to Tehran to protest Canada’s “blatant violation of human rights.” Tehran took aim at Canada’s treatment of its Aboriginals, in the wake of the Attawapiskat crisis.

Iran pointing the finger at Canada for human rights violations?!? Pot, meet kettle.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

Iran pointing the finger at Canada for human rights violations?!? Pot, meet kettle.
It must be an exercise of irony. :rolleyes:

Attawapiskat crisis? It hasn't made it to our news outlets yet.

--------------------------

CT: Looking at the large number of extra tags in Femme's post: Lol-lol-lol !
I know I'm loopy, it's because it's so late here. :oops:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
color=indigo]SIZE=14px]FONT=Georgia]COLOR=#000000]/COLOR]/FONT]/SIZE]
SIZE=4]FONT=Georgia]COLOR=#000000]SIZE=14px]Iran pointing the finger at Canada for human rights violations?!? Pot, meet kettle./SIZE]/color]SIZE=14px]/SIZE]/FONT]/SIZE]/COLOR]SIZE=4]FONT=Georgia]/FONT]/SIZE]

See what I mean? :p

Top Bottom