• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I hate it when my work schedule gets messed with..and I hear I've permanently lost an hour every week? Are you sure you want to mess with me? Really? Whatever...I'll just be happy when I'm off of work so I can go stay with my friend for the weekend.

Mr Sunshine

Well that does it. I don't think I'm gonna post much on DMC anymore. The DmC drama is too much and ,hell, when the game comes out there will just be more. Oh well. :(

I've seen this post again and again. You have to accept that the DMC drama is now part of you. You can't live without it! :p

Meg

So bin ich eben
Deus Ex: HR had such a disappointing story....

I'm also mad that I didn't get the Pacifist trophy. I went the whole game not killing a soul and then the game finishes and I don't get the trophy. :( Unless I killed someone accidentally right in the beginning before I knew what I was doing...? I thought I didn't though! Or do I have to watch the credits to completion....? :(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*sigh* I have to go to another funeral. My nanny from my childhood, her husband passed away yesterday. They've been a part of my family since before I was even born. As a matter of fact, they were at the hospital the day I was born. God...I loved that man to death. There's too much death around me...

Top Bottom