• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be stuck in a foreign country without the money to get back home. Does she at least have somewhere to stay?

CT: If it turns out to be true that Kristen only came back for that one scene on Days of Our Lives, I am going to be so sad. It was great to have Susan back, but I really want Kristen back, too. I've been waiting so long for her to come back. Give me my Kristen!
She does. We have multiple property there for reasons I've never been told. But it's a hassle there. People are garbage and will remain to be as long as there is corruption within its rank. She's fine, but hates it there.
As far as father and I go, I'm perfectly fine. Life has always been garbage, so what's new? Dad is a bit iffy? I can't properly read him since I don't really know him too well.

So really ****e situation but we're taking it well I guess.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sorry for your situation, it's not fair.
It should have been less. Or a lot more, a few thousand dollars isn't quite enough for it to be worth it to quietly board an airplane to a remote island.
Thanks Rommy. I'm just going to suddenly catch a cough that I'll need to be at home for a week to get over - maybe around Christmas time so I have a nice, long vacation. :D

BioLence

feels more like 69 ;)

No you´re not. Btw you´re good looking bro (no homo). That Barry picture...Adorable :smile:

Complaining that other people can't act like 'mature adults' when you've created a handful of accounts just to troll/do other asshole stuff is particularly rich.

Time for a job or a hobby.

I demand to know whos behind the mask!

7D3E9BBF280303042E0E7B923B4A2EBB60C72504

cYvI6.png

EDIT:

You are protecting the Troll!
giphy.gif

Hand him over and i´ll give you your sweetheart Jamie back, deal? :wink:

jaime-lannister-season-3-hand.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Complaining that other people can't act like 'mature adults' when you've created a handful of accounts just to troll/do other asshole stuff is particularly rich.

Time for a job or a hobby.

... Or a therapist?

I realise I sound like a certain banned user who used to diagnose everyone with some kind of mental illness just for disagreeing with them, but... some people... :rolleyes:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No you´re not. Btw you´re good looking bro (no homo). That Barry picture...Adorable :smile:

I demand to know whos behind the mask!

Hand him over and i´ll give you your sweetheart Jamie back, deal? :wink:
Anyone you recently saw with a cross through their name is the troll. ;)
... Or a therapist?

I realise I sound like a certain banned user who used to diagnose everyone with some kind of mental illness just for disagreeing with them, but... some people... :rolleyes:
Aha, I remember this but can't recall her username. My particular favourite was Silverback who started off really cool and then got all Carrie's mom on us. :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I love coming home from work and laying down for a “15 minute nap” only to wake up 8 hours later and see it’s basically the next day and you have to do it all over again.

Replace "laying down for a 15 minute nap" by "sitting down for a 15 minute Sims session", and welcome to my world.

Aha, I remember this but can't recall her username. My particular favourite was Silverback who started off really cool and then got all Carrie's mom on us. :D

The Darkening Sea. Silverback must have been here before my time, but really, Carrie's mother? I would have loved to see that.

By the way, there's a new user with a penis avatar. Let's wait and see if that turns out to be yet another incarnation of you-know-who.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I really, really hope it stops snowing soon. It's so cold and everything just comes to a standstill when it's been snowing for about eight seconds.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Replace "laying down for a 15 minute nap" by "sitting down for a 15 minute Sims session", and welcome to my world.

The Darkening Sea. Silverback must have been here before my time, but really, Carrie's mother? I would have loved to see that.

By the way, there's a new user with a penis avatar. Let's wait and see if that turns out to be yet another incarnation of you-know-who.
Ah yes, she was a little weirdo.

Yes, Silverback's time here I believe was right before the Era of Hel. ;) Like I said - he was really fun and sweet for the first year or so, and then he became a Jehovah's Witness one day and it all went downhill from there. He'd be quoting scripture all over the place - like, literally in every thread... I remember at one point I got into a huge public fight with him because he'd said gay people deserved to be executed because God. I can't remember if he was banned or if he left on his own eventually but I don't think he was around much longer after that.

I kinda feel bad as we ganged up on him a bit and in hindsight I don't think he was well mentally, but I mean, if you're going to keep poking the fire...

BioLence

CT: I really, really hope it stops snowing soon. It's so cold and everything just comes to a standstill when it's been snowing for about eight seconds.

My butt freezes by just thinking about it.

195k3a9okd2z1gif.gif

La Femme Fatale@
¨Anyone you recently saw with a cross through their name is the troll. ;)¨

What a nightmare xD xD xD

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
@Jen I wish we would get a change of seasons and that it would snow here in Florida!

Ah yes that sounds like me with The Last of Us factions... I also become a sailor while playing.

CT: Really, America's Funniest Home Videos? The video that won wasn't funny, cute, or entertaining. It didn't deserve even $10.
Just saying. :razz:

The videos that win are NEVER funny. They basically just want to give money to the videos that feature kids.

Thanks.

Not sure if i am the only one who look at an actor\actress and think oh dear that person looks like one of my friends.

Nope you’re not. I love looking at people and figuring out who their celebrity lookalikes are... I never understood why some people take offense when you tell them they look like someone else. I always find it amusing to hear who people think I look like.

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Literally a conversation I just had with a constituent:

Constituent: I file my taxes on time all the time.
Me: Well, you filed 1988-89 in 1995, CRA had to file 2008 and 2009 for you in 2011 because you didn't file those, you filed 2010 in 2012 and 2013-15 in 2016.
Them: Are you calling me a liar? Well they never told me about this 68k debt!
Me: Well, actually, they sent you several letters per year for decades now.
Them: Are you calling me a liar?
Me: Um.. I have them all in my hand...
Them: So you're calling me a liar?
Me: Um, yeah I guess.

Top Bottom