• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
THANK YOU! :D
Heh, at first when I watched those, I felt embarrassed for being so wrong and not having searched for answers. But a few minutes into the second video I got proud of myself. Some of the things I predicted were right, and my favorite part is that the speed of a light source don't push the light faster (the second video at 3:22). :)

Very good explaining, easy to understand.

mjk321

THANK YOU! :D
Heh, at first when I watched those, I felt embarrassed for being so wrong and not having searched for answers. But a few minutes into the second video I got proud of myself. Some of the things I predicted were right, and my favorite part is that the speed of a light source don't push the light faster (the second video at 3:22). :)

Very good explaining, easy to understand.
no problem. when you explained your second idea, I kinda had a deja vu moment. I knew I saw a video about it somewhere. good thing I'm subscribed to lots of science channels.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Conversation I had with idiot of the day:

Paul: I was called in for testing to work on the census and they haven't gotten back to me yet.
Me: Oh I'm sorry to hear about that, it's my understanding that they've completed hiring for the census.
Paul: Why the **** wasn't I chosen? Can you look into this for me?
Me: Well no, this is between you and the employer. I'm sure you can call whoever called you in for an interview before and ask for feedback. Perhaps your references didn't pan out.
Paul: Why won't you look into this for me?
Me: You weren't selected for a job you applied for. Unless you think you didn't get the job because of discrimination, MPs don't get involved in hiring decisions apart from their own office.
Paul: Get me the number for the Minister's office. This is ridiculous. You won't help me.

Then he makes a huge stink because he's not happy that I can only give him an email. Only one year of this **** before I can move on!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Is that a Canada thing?

CT: Summer just came to tease us. Came, stayed 3-4 days and flew somewhere else. Need the winter coat again.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Robin and Squire, I don't know so I just guess it's some Canadian TV personalities.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It annoys me so much that I can't have doors inside my buildings in Fallout, or if I can then it's extremely difficult, and that I can't normally put doors in Sanctuary houses. Also why can't I put a fence around the cellar? They couldn't have made the settlement go out a tiny bit farther?

mjk321

It annoys me so much that I can't have doors inside my buildings in Fallout, or if I can then it's extremely difficult, and that I can't normally put doors in Sanctuary houses. Also why can't I put a fence around the cellar? They couldn't have made the settlement go out a tiny bit farther?
you can put a wall with a door "hole?" inside, and attach a door there. It's been a while but I think that works.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is that Fallout? It sounds more like a Sim game. I have imagined Fallout as a futuristic shooter with some elements of role playing. I have not bought any Fallout games because their size scares me.

Top Bottom