• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I've seen it, why would I be ****ed off?

Well I know you're really political and I thought that the whole 9/11 joke would be really offensive. I don't find those jokes funny and I'm embarrassed to say that I listen to this song because it's catchy and I laughed so hard when I first heard it. Spat my drink all over the table.

Yea I read up about the movie the other day and it seems Sony have set the release date for summer 2017. Not sure how the movie will turn out seeing how many directors and writers that have come on board and then left. But I really want it to be good.

Last I heard was that Wahlberg was gonna be in the movie but he would not be playing Nate.
Apparently Chris Pratt declined the role of Nate, which is a shame cause he would of been perfect for the part.

Yes I head about Chris Pratt declining the role. I like him a lot but I don't think he could do it. Also he plays Star Lord pretty well and the cockiness would be too similar.

I like Mark Wahlberg but he would be the worst Nathan Drake. He's great as a comedian but Mark is an entertainer, not an actor. Plus he wants to make Drake more spy like, more James Bond and less Nathan Drake. I'm pretty sure he's out now.

I think they they've narrowed it down to a couple of actors now. Hence why I want to make a post on it *sighs* soonish. I've been busy, but I saw some teasing last night about it again. I always thought Jeremy Renner would be the best Drake because he has the humor and the face, but not any more xD I really hope there is announcement soon on the matter. This whole hot potato on who will be Nathan is getting old. People will be disappointed if it's not who they want it to be. So I hope to god the teases are true. The success of the movie very well could hinge on the actor.

Lithium

Root canal treatment gone wrong five days before the Breaking Benjamin concert... Please antibiotics, do your job and quickly!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Rhymes with dump. Sadly. It was super gross. :(

Noooo! I think I know who you're talking about. My condolences.

Reminds me of a sex dream I once had with a fictional character. I don't usually have sex dreams either, let alone with videogame characters, but the one time I had one, it was with Leon. Now Leon isn't even nearly as gross as the man of your liquid dreams, but still not one of the RE characters I would like having such a dream about, and so my ex-husband bullied me for days because of it...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Noooo! I think I know who you're talking about. My condolences.

Reminds me of a sex dream I once had with a fictional character. I don't usually have sex dreams either, let alone with videogame characters, but the one time I had one, it was with Leon. Now Leon isn't even nearly as gross as the man of your liquid dreams, but still not one of the RE characters I would like having such a dream about, and so my ex-husband bullied me for days because of it...
Liquid dreams heheh... more like liquid nightmares. Though to be fair to myself, I distinctly remember faking it. :p
And man I wish I had Leon.

I wonder if anyone here is into dream analysis. I can't find anything on the meaning of sex dreams with arch nemesises and I'm curious...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm into dream analysis as well, but mostly only when it comes to my own dreams. And that's because they're usually about things that happened the day before, things I've been thinking about, or things I desire - plain and simple. Still not sure where that Leon dream fits in, though, I definitely never had sex with him, never thought about it, and don't want it either. So yeah, even though I'm pretty good at analysing myself, there are still some things I don't really get. And sex dreams in general fall into that category, but if they happen with people you hate, maybe you just have to interpret the meaning of the words differently: You really want to screw them!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Who else is ****ed the **** off about the whole Captain America bull****? Not only is it stupid as hell, it's freaking offensive considering the origins of the character and his purpose back when he was created. Also with everything his character stands for. I'm okay with the Quake twist because that is freaking awesome, but Captain America?

**** YOU MARVEL!

For those who don't know. Apparently Captain America was ALWAYS a sleeper agent for HYDRA and always a bad guy, they are also claiming that this is canon and NOT a spinoff. http://time.com/4347224/captain-america-hydra-agent-marvel-tom-brevoort/

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm into dream analysis as well, but mostly only when it comes to my own dreams. And that's because they're usually about things that happened the day before, things I've been thinking about, or things I desire - plain and simple. Still not sure where that Leon dream fits in, though, I definitely never had sex with him, never thought about it, and don't want it either. So yeah, even though I'm pretty good at analysing myself, there are still some things I don't really get. And sex dreams in general fall into that category, but if they happen with people you hate, maybe you just have to interpret the meaning of the words differently: You really want to screw them!
Haha. I just chalked this up to the fact the day before I tried to watch (although I only got half-way through) Fifty Shades of Grey and right before bed the online news show I was watching had featured a story about Trump. Destroyed my tender sensibilities.

CT: So the day I got my job about a month ago I went out and treated myself to a pricey piece of jewelry. I feel like such an idiot. I wore it to work today but I took it off and placed it in a little dish I had in my office - I had to go to the bathroom and then I went out to grab lunch and when I came back to my office it was gone. I know my coworkers wouldn't have taken it but we had several constituents in and out today and I'm 100% sure one of them swiped it - if a constituent was going to the bathroom they could have easily went into my office without being seen by my coworkers out front. I opted out of the warranty and now I feel like such an idiot. :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: So the day I got my job about a month ago I went out and treated myself to a pricey piece of jewelry. I feel like such an idiot. I wore it to work today but I took it off and placed it in a little dish I had in my office - I had to go to the bathroom and then I went out to grab lunch and when I came back to my office it was gone. I know my coworkers wouldn't have taken it but we had several constituents in and out today and I'm 100% sure one of them swiped it - if a constituent was going to the bathroom they could have easily went into my office without being seen by my coworkers out front. I opted out of the warranty and now I feel like such an idiot. :(
I'm so sorry. I get the impression it was not cheap and I think I understand how it feels. It was perhaps thoughtless to leave it on the table, but you are no idiot. A thief entered your office the one day you had not thought about the risk of theft. Bad luck is what it was.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm so sorry. I get the impression it was not cheap and I think I understand how it feels. It was perhaps thoughtless to leave it on the table, but you are no idiot. A thief entered your office the one day you had not thought about the risk of theft. Bad luck is what it was.
Yeah, we had a few angry constituents come in right at 9am and it definitely threw me off my game for the rest of the day.... I'm usually not that careless. I was certainly not expecting someone to go into my office (and you couldn't see the dish/ring from the hallway peeking in, whoever it was would have had to actually enter and walk around the desk) and rummage through my things and I'm a bit shaken up by it. These assholes come to this office when they need help, which we provide at no cost to them... to just wander into someone's office and take something that doesn't belong to you.... I can't even describe how angry I am. We have an idea of who it could have been because we know the five or six constituents who were in the office at the time - I was thinking of calling them all on Monday and asking them if they saw the ring by any chance and saying some **** like its a family heirloom or something to make them feel bad. It's a long shot, but I really want it back.

And I'm not going to lie - I'm SO tempted to sell that guy's SIN number to a hacker or identity thief or something.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And I'm not going to lie - I'm SO tempted to sell that guy's SIN number to a hacker or identity thief or something.
It's no secret what I think about cyber criminals, but I would be tempted of doing the same. They are assholes too, but sometimes you can use one asshole to do their thing on another asshole. Justice can be dirty, but it's always beautiful. ;)

Top Bottom