• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
People irritate the hell out of me. AS IF Trudeau is going to 'assault' an opposition party member AT ALL, let alone in the House of Commons.

He accidentally elbowed her and returned to apologize immediately. All this 'WAH WAH Trudeau doesn't care about women, he assaulted her and should resign immediately!!!1!11' is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long frickin time. If the NDP didn't behave like children all the time he wouldn't have even had to get up in the first place.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: For the first time in a few months I don't find a spambot when I come here. Usually they roll in as a horde of the undead. No reports. Clean filter. Newest member is living. Really? :)

People irritate the hell out of me. AS IF Trudeau is going to 'assault' an opposition party member AT ALL, let alone in the House of Commons.
He would not melee the opposition? Is he a pussy? :p
(I'm sure you have seen real politicians in other countries literally fight on TV lol)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: For the first time in a few months I don't find a spambot when I come here. Usually they roll in as a horde of the undead. No reports. Clean filter. Newest member is living. Really? :)

He would not melee the opposition? Is he a pussy? :p
(I'm sure you have seen real politicians in other countries literally fight on TV lol)
I know right! I've seen a few 'best of' clips for the UK Parliament, and I can't remember which country it was but someone actually physically picked up the PM and like... threw him. Here in Canada ours are (usually) very civilized but this has been a stressful week and for some reason people are super ****ed off at what he did here.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha. I've seen fights from several countries, Taiwan, South Korea, and I believe the latest was from Turkey. There's been many more but I forget where it was.
It's so funny to watch, so I'm glad they do it so our politicians don't have to do it!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Screenshot_2016-05-19-12-42-02-1_zpswhnysfbz.png

Bet ya'll didn't know I could juggle.
I can't. I'm horrible at it. I break stuff.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm super pleased you have gotten engaged, she seems lovely and you both will be very happy together, I'm sure.

BUT... she doesn't half look like your ex.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale was perfect. It was utterly amazing and heart breaking. I cried, and I didn't like who died. Both of them and I'm still very upset about it. One of them is a character who I can deeply relate with, in fact I am a lot like said character. It literally killed me, a real hero. It's amazing how this character understood humanity, and debatably very much the most human character of the team. Both characters suffered this tragic fate and accepted with a mutual understanding. They just wanted to help the world with good intentions. The Seeing two of my favorite characters bite the dust really got me.

I really need some hugs over this :'(

As for Season 4! WTF?!?!?! The second half of Season 3 really dark and changed things. This show will NEVER be the same again as promised. While I'm sure there are some good intentions. That person can be considered a villain, and at the very least. An antagonist to S.H.I.E.L.D. as we were shown. According to interviews, it was apparently stated that there is no going back to the way things were. Stated with a "never ever". As for the other revelation. There is a good potential story for that and a lot of fans are excited, but I am a little more excited about said character who is ****ing every thing up and robbing banks. Destroying them on the way out the door for that matter. I LOVE how they recreated the scene from the Matrix where Neo flys. Infamous Second Son also did that. Also the all the Star Wars memes are fantastic. Oh and most people would have missed this, but it was subtly hinted that Cal will be back in Season 4!!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Look, someone have discovered where Santa comes from! And all his brothers!!!! (I didn't know he had siblings.)

The UK Parliament?! Are you kidding me? I know, it's hard to believe. But this video proof looks real. Of course Santa could not live on the North Pole, his reindeers would get eaten by polar bears.

Look at his mother/wife(???), she looks like tha real boss. Makes me instinctively bow.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Going to see X-men Apocalypse today with my sister, been looking forward to this film!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'll be making a thread about this in a couple of days, but I'm starting to get REALLY excited for the Uncharted movie. I think it might actually work out well if they can cast Drake right. All day today my Twitter feed was going off on it and the actor even re-tweeted some one's mention on it. He's teased it in the past. There are apparently a few actors in the run for the film. Nolan North apparently endorses this guy as well. I'm definitely making a thread on it later :p

I hope the rumors are true that Wahlberg has been removed from consideration. He wanted the movie to be more Bond like and have Drake more as a spy. He also wanted to mold Drake as his own. No Mark, just no!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Look, someone have discovered where Santa comes from! And all his brothers!!!! (I didn't know he had siblings.)

The UK Parliament?! Are you kidding me? I know, it's hard to believe. But this video proof looks real. Of course Santa could not live on the North Pole, his reindeers would get eaten by polar bears.

Look at his mother/wife(???), she looks like tha real boss. Makes me instinctively bow.
No no no, these are the BAD santas - the ones who take absolutely everything away from you and keep it for themselves.

Silly Romero...:happy:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I am such an idiot. An unforgivable one at that. I have been a cat owner since I was a teenager and I had no idea that lilies were incredibly toxic to cats. Someone in my household brought lilies into this damn house and now my cat is sick. I don't have money to take her to the vet either. I am sick to my stomach with worry that this cat of mine has come into contact with those lilies. There's too much of a coincidence here. She won't eat or drink and she's vomiting.

I can't take this. I love this cat so much and I don't want to lose her. I can't even get anyone to answer the phone that might be able to help me. I just want to beat my head against a wall or something.

Let this be a lesson to any of you cat owners who didn't know about lilies, like me: DO NOT ALLOW LILIES IN YOUR HOME.

Top Bottom