• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
lol.....really?

CT: so I may be fired for refusing an asshole to enter the attraction but that's how this economy works now...if you bitch enough you get what you want. Thanks trip advisor

Wait. You were fired for refusing to let an asshole in?? I thought the whole idea at most attractions was to not let the assholes in....

Things just don't make any sense anymore..

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Wait. You were fired for refusing to let an asshole in?? I thought the whole idea at most attractions was to not let the assholes in....

Things just don't make any sense anymore..
well Yea that's the point. You can do your job perfectly and thanks to sites like trip advisor ****ed off jackasses can literally say anything they want and boom..you've lost your job.

Don't know if the specific asshole in question has trip advisor but all he has to do is write a letter to corporate saying I refused to let him in 30min before we closed and its my word against his.

First of all he was being a complete douche to my cashier from the get go. Which he gave him local discount anyway and in no way was qualified for...then was waiting in the lobby and I asked if I could help him and said Yea I was waiting on people and I politely said to him that we closed in 15 the value of his tickets would be better spent during the day because we have a construction crew coming in blocking a large section of the attraction off. He then went buuuh-listic. Saying things like ****ty customer service and that we had ample opportunity to inform him earlier blah blah blah...I gave him a refund and sent him on his way.

The only thing that worries me is he kept staring at my name tag....but didn't ask for my name. I generally don't worry about the people that ask for my name lol. They are all pussies.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm thinking why the hell is it that when a black guy gets hurt or killed in a Marvel Movie/Show.... he or she is the first to get hurt or die.

The last black guy to die in the MCU was killed by getting whipped to death. No one thought it was funny either.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

I know but it's over rated and basically a myth. Most say it happens in horror films, but from a lot of the ones I've seen. It isn't true, with the exception of a few. Normally it's the slut that dies first. As for some huge Hollywood films. George Lucas actually tackles that issue quite well. Deaths always happen where they make sense. And no, Mace didn't die first ;P

mjk321

I know but it's over rated and basically a myth. Most say it happens in horror films, but from a lot of the ones I've seen. It isn't true, with the exception of a few. Normally it's the slut that dies first. As for some huge Hollywood films. George Lucas actually tackles that issue quite well. Deaths always happen where they make sense. And no, Mace didn't die first ;P
again,
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SlashersPreferBlondes

:p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
In RE5, the black main characters (Sheva, Josh) are actually the ones that survive. But I'm glad I'm not the only one here who knows the TV Tropes page.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
well Yea that's the point. You can do your job perfectly and thanks to sites like trip advisor ****ed off jackasses can literally say anything they want and boom..you've lost your job.

Don't know if the specific asshole in question has trip advisor but all he has to do is write a letter to corporate saying I refused to let him in 30min before we closed and its my word against his.

First of all he was being a complete douche to my cashier from the get go. Which he gave him local discount anyway and in no way was qualified for...then was waiting in the lobby and I asked if I could help him and said Yea I was waiting on people and I politely said to him that we closed in 15 the value of his tickets would be better spent during the day because we have a construction crew coming in blocking a large section of the attraction off. He then went buuuh-listic. Saying things like ****ty customer service and that we had ample opportunity to inform him earlier blah blah blah...I gave him a refund and sent him on his way.

The only thing that worries me is he kept staring at my name tag....but didn't ask for my name. I generally don't worry about the people that ask for my name lol. They are all pussies.

What a jackass. I'm so sorry that happened to you CC. I'll never understand why people have to act like that. If ya'll were closing so soon, then why the hell couldn't he just come back the next day? He caused you to lose your job because of his idiocy.

Who knows? This could lead you to a much better job than the one you had though. I've always thought everything happens for a reason, no matter how ****ty the situation. I hope that asshole trips and falls face first into a pile of fresh dog poopy.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
What a jackass. I'm so sorry that happened to you CC. I'll never understand why people have to act like that. If ya'll were closing so soon, then why the hell couldn't he just come back the next day? He caused you to lose your job because of his idiocy.

Who knows? This could lead you to a much better job than the one you had though. I've always thought everything happens for a reason, no matter how ****ty the situation. I hope that asshole trips and falls face first into a pile of fresh dog poopy.
Wait, CC was fired? That's not how I read it, but that's terrible. :(

Anyway, I adore my new boss. He was totally one of those really nerdy kids in elementary and high school who was picked on all the time but was super smart... became a lawyer right out of university and now at 36 he's an Member of Parliament. I think people are that are just the coolest.

And it also helps that he brings us chocolate and ice cream all the time when he's not in Ottawa. :D

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Not before a lot of black people have died first. XD

Wait, CC was fired? That's not how I read it, but that's terrible. :(

Anyway, I adore my new boss. He was totally one of those really nerdy kids in elementary and high school who was picked on all the time but was super smart... became a lawyer right out of university and now at 36 he's an Member of Parliament. I think people are that are just the coolest.

And it also helps that he brings us chocolate and ice cream all the time when he's not in Ottawa. :D
No I wasn't fired but a good friend of mine was for the exact stupid **** that happened. Dumbasses like that have too much power. It sickens me, the more I work here the more belligerent ignorance I deal with on a daily basis...and it's starting to give me grey hairs. I've seen kids being left at attractions while their "parents" go moonshine tasting and get **** poor drunk .... then get arrested for pi and pn. 1 and 7 people are too overweight to walk in the town so they ride on scooters. I've been just down the street from two separate stabbings... one of them a result from not giving a person their leftover food.

I've actually witnessed more than five times since I've worked here in two years someone getting hit in a crosswalk because the driver wasn't paying attention, one of which the driver blamed the guy crossing for the accident.

A bicycle cop ran over one of our employees and caused bruises because he said he was responding to a 911 call.... On his bike....on the sidewalk.

I swear this might be the end of times...

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Jeez, everything about that's a whole lotta different shades of f****d up.
A bicycle cop ran over one of our employees and caused bruises because he said he was responding to a 911 call.... On his bike....on the sidewalk.
With officers like this, who needs criminals?
I swear this might be the end of times...
You may be right...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Jeez, everything about that's a whole lotta different shades of f****d up.

With officers like this, who needs criminals?

You may be right...
It is extremely taxing to see on a daily basis. The cops are definitely crooked up here. They got upset at us because WE were in the way....yet there is a city ordinance against bicycles on sidewalks.

The person that got ran over didn't want press charges because they would do a drug test.....but I believe that she would have gotten a REALLY big settlement regardless since it was their fault, there were witnesses, and they broke the law

JHJ

It is extremely taxing to see on a daily basis. The cops are definitely crooked up here. They got upset at us because WE were in the way....yet there is a city ordinance against bicycles on sidewalks.

The person that got ran over didn't want press charges because they would do a drug test.....but I believe that she would have gotten a REALLY big settlement regardless since it was their fault, there were witnesses, and they broke the law
Clearly, logic, empathy and common sense aren't a prerequisite for joining the police force where you are.
If they're crooked, it's probably a good thing your colleague didn't press charges, because the cops might've tried falsifying the results and discrediting witnesses. I've seen and heard of people in positions with a lot less power do worse just to keep their jobs.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Clearly, logic, empathy and common sense aren't a prerequisite for joining the police force where you are.
If they're crooked, it's probably a good thing your colleague didn't press charges, because the cops might've tried falsifying the results and discrediting witnesses. I've seen and heard of people in positions with a lot less power do worse just to keep their jobs.
Your probably right about that...but I believe we have video evidence as well...so long as they didn't confiscate it

JHJ

Your probably right about that...but I believe we have video evidence as well...so long as they didn't confiscate it
If it wasn't confiscated, and it's clear enough, then if your colleague had pressed charges, and the cops had tried messing with the other evidence, as soon as the tape was presented they wouldn't have had a legal leg to stand on. They might've tried claiming the footage was faked, but that'd be disproven as soon as an independant expert takes a look at it.

It's just gone 2am here in the UK, so if I don't post for a few hours, I'm asleep.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
If it wasn't confiscated, and it's clear enough, then if your colleague had pressed charges, and the cops had tried messing with the other evidence, as soon as the tape was presented they wouldn't have had a legal leg to stand on. They might've tried claiming the footage was faked, but that'd be disproven as soon as an independant expert takes a look at it.

It's just gone 2am here in the UK, so if I don't post for a few hours, I'm asleep.
my thoughts exactly but I'm not certain how far the camera reaches... But it is our camera and on our property.

Its sadly a moot point though because its way beyond the point of conviction. I tried till I was blue in the face to get her to talk to a lawyer but she wouldn't cause it "costs money" she didn't have.

Now the cop still rides his bike and nothing had changed

JHJ

my thoughts exactly but I'm not certain how far the camera reaches... But it is our camera and on our property.

Its sadly a moot point though because its way beyond the point of conviction. I tried till I was blue in the face to get her to talk to a lawyer but she wouldn't cause it "costs money" she didn't have.

Now the cop still rides his bike and nothing had changed
That's a shame. Hopefully though, the cop will slip up, big time, and they'll have no choice but to get rid of him.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm think that this song is absolutely brilliant. I just found out he a musician a few days ago after I noticed he's playing Guitar in his twitter picture. He's a really awesomely cool guy and he's retweeted, and commented a lot of my stuff, and liked everything I mentioned him in :3

I'm sure many of you will recognise him for being a certain huge douche bag.
I know @KRSkull will :D

This is very true!

Top Bottom