• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm think WOW! WTF?! I'm quite embarrassed that I laughed at this. I spat my drink all over the place. This very NSFW at the highest level. I can't even believe that someone would write a song like this. Gaaah we're all going to hell for laughing.

Also I recommend that @La Femme Fatale doesn't listen to this song. All it'll do is **** you off.

On that note. I can't wait for the movie. It's going to be funny as ****!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Sorry about the depressing post yesterday guys. Yesterday f'ing sucked and I'm glad it's over. My beautiful cat did pass away from being sick yesterday. Honestly we aren't sure whether it was the lilies, some kind of poison (she did catch a few mice recently), or some other underlying issue. I'm almost certain it was the lilies though; the symptoms she showed were the same as the symptoms of lily poisoning.

Thank you @La Femme Fatale for everything you did yesterday. I was freaking out so bad and you did help :) you're a great friend.

I miss my kitty cat :sad:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am such an idiot. An unforgivable one at that. I have been a cat owner since I was a teenager and I had no idea that lilies were incredibly toxic to cats. Someone in my household brought lilies into this damn house and now my cat is sick. I don't have money to take her to the vet either. I am sick to my stomach with worry that this cat of mine has come into contact with those lilies. There's too much of a coincidence here. She won't eat or drink and she's vomiting.

I can't take this. I love this cat so much and I don't want to lose her. I can't even get anyone to answer the phone that might be able to help me. I just want to beat my head against a wall or something.

Let this be a lesson to any of you cat owners who didn't know about lilies, like me: DO NOT ALLOW LILIES IN YOUR HOME.
I'm so sorry for your cat. Did the cat get well? I didn't know that a common plant are dangerous to cats. And usually, animals knows what plants are dangerous to eat, so they don't eat them. Did it actually eat of the plant, or is just biting it enough to cause poisoning?

Edit, I see your new post. I'm so sorry it passed away. :(

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sorry about the depressing post yesterday guys. Yesterday f'ing sucked and I'm glad it's over. My beautiful cat did pass away from being sick yesterday. Honestly we aren't sure whether it was the lilies, some kind of poison (she did catch a few mice recently), or some other underlying issue. I'm almost certain it was the lilies though; the symptoms she showed were the same as the symptoms of lily poisoning.

Thank you @La Femme Fatale for everything you did yesterday. I was freaking out so bad and you did help :) you're a great friend.

I'm so sorry, chick. Sending you a huge hug. <3

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm so sorry for your cat. Did the cat get well? I didn't know that a common plant are dangerous to cats. And usually, animals knows what plants are dangerous to eat, so they don't eat them. Did it actually eat of the plant, or is just biting it enough to cause poisoning?

We have some very toxic plants here too, some of them flowers. I have not heard anything about them being a danger to animals, but a danger to kids.

Edit, I see your new post. I'm so sorry it passed away. :(

From what I understand, any part of the lily is poisonous to them and she might have possibly eaten a piece that fell off of the plant. She was known for eating strange things off of the floor sometimes (she reminded me of a dog that way lol) so it's possible that she could've ingested a piece. Also, the water the lilies are put in can be poisonous as well, from coming in contact with them. I doubt she could've gotten to the water though. The vase they were in wouldn't allow her to get her head down in it far enough.

I'm so sorry, chick. Sending you a huge hug. <3

Thanks so much chick. And thanks for the huge hug. I needed one of those. This sucks so much. She was one of the coolest cats I had ever had the pleasure of owning. She didn't deserve to go out like she did :(

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Aw, I'm so sorry. *hugs* I'm always here if you need to talk to someone. <3

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Hugs to you both <3

I didn't know what to do with myself this morning. I usually get up, go into the kitchen and find her waiting for fresh water and food. Now there's just a chunk of my damn heart missing.

On the bright side, I have been laughing and having a fairly decent day so far.

It's hard to get used to a pet being gone. When my last cat died I found it so weird not finding her sleeping in the sink or litter box every morning. She was weird.
It's good that you're having a decent day. Sometimes all you can do is find things to laugh about.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"

I'm sorry to hear about this. A pet can end up being more like family, and it's hard to lose them. My heart goes out to you.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I'm so very sorry Tremor. We lost Meka last year and while it was absolutely devastating, we knew we'd have to put her down soon because she was so old and frail. I can't imagine losing a pet so suddenly like this.

If you need anything let me know. XO

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Don't you just love it when you set up a coffee date with you ex-professor/TA in hopes to get to know them better, and they show up to that coffee date assuming that you wanted to skip coffee and just sleep with them. Yep... so do I...
I think we both walked away from that coffee shop feeling disappointed.

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Don't you just love it when you set up a coffee date with you ex-professor (who isn't really a professor but a GTA) in hopes to get to know them better, and they show up to that coffee date assuming that you wanted to skip coffee and just sleep with them. Yep... so do I...
I think we both walked away from that coffee shop feeling disappointed.

Yikes. Assumptions. Gotta love em.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yikes. Assumptions. Gotta love em.

Right? I know I made my share of jokes about fantasies with the guy to my friends but never to his face for him to even assume that that's what I wanted... In retrospect I wouldn't be surprised if the guy has a girlfriend which makes me think even less of him now.

Last edited:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'll be making a thread about this in a couple of days, but I'm starting to get REALLY excited for the Uncharted movie. I think it might actually work out well if they can cast Drake right. All day today my Twitter feed was going off on it and the actor even re-tweeted some one's mention on it. He's teased it in the past. There are apparently a few actors in the run for the film. Nolan North apparently endorses this guy as well. I'm definitely making a thread on it later :p

I hope the rumors are true that Wahlberg has been removed from consideration. He wanted the movie to be more Bond like and have Drake more as a spy. He also wanted to mold Drake as his own. No Mark, just no!
Yea I read up about the movie the other day and it seems Sony have set the release date for summer 2017. Not sure how the movie will turn out seeing how many directors and writers that have come on board and then left. But I really want it to be good.

Last I heard was that Wahlberg was gonna be in the movie but he would not be playing Nate.
Apparently Chris Pratt declined the role of Nate, which is a shame cause he would of been perfect for the part.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Indeed I did.

Just beat Uncharted 4 and there are so many feels! It is probably my favorite game in the series. Nate and Elena are my favorite fictional story couple ever. I love the design and decoration of their home- it's so adorable. Naughty Dog did an amazing job designing quite a few memorable areas in this game. Also, I enjoyed some of the little nods to The Last of Us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom