• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Is that Fallout? It sounds more like a Sim game. I have imagined Fallout as a futuristic shooter with some elements of role playing. I have not bought any Fallout games because their size scares me.

It is. But in Fallout 4 you have the ability to build houses, work benches, stores and a farm in settlements.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Is that Fallout? It sounds more like a Sim game. I have imagined Fallout as a futuristic shooter with some elements of role playing. I have not bought any Fallout games because their size scares me.

Yup, like KRSkull said, building's a new feature in Fallout 4. It's kind of hard to describe Fallout games. They're retro-futuristic post-apocalyptic RPGs with shooting. :p They're awesome.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm even more disappointed now that we never got Spider-Man 4 from Sam Rami. They finally showed off the concept art today and it looks amazing. Until now, I was disappointed that The Vulture would be a villain because he is really lame, but apparently Rami wanted to make him cool and formidable. Considering he's one of his favorites. Spider-Man homecoming is rumored to have him as the Villain. It sounds like Michael Keaton will be playing him, which would do Vulture some serious justice. While it isn't in the article. Rami has confirmed in the past that Spider-Man 4 would also have Peter become very close with Kurt Connors, who he bumped into a few times in the trilogy.

Some will be very disappointed to hear this, but the rumors were true. Rami Rami's long time friend Bruce Campbell was indeed going to be Mysterio. He was in the trilogy as the greater in the theater Mary Jane often performed in. He would only be in the intro montage, but I think he would have been set up for Spider-Man 5. You can see a piece of concept art of him here. If they ever do use him in a future movie. It needs to be Bruce that plays him. He'd be perfect, even if he is getting a little old. It's not like Mysterio is young anyways, plus he'd do some sick things with his voice.

SM4_BC_6_LR.jpg

Concept art: http://www.planethenderson.com/spiderman4/482qid5c2l4sheowcio2ten3fetbgt
Info: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...th-a-montage-pitting-the-wall-crawler-a142256

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Where I live, on the back of bus tickets, they have vouchers for cheaper McDonalds food. I find it so cute that my grandparents actually collect them so that when they go into town they can use them. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Albeit live, I just finished watching a video of Rammstein performing a brand new song, Rammvier. And now I want to hear the studio version....but there's not a studio version available yet. Sadness creeps in :sad:

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
It annoys me so much that I can't have doors inside my buildings in Fallout, or if I can then it's extremely difficult, and that I can't normally put doors in Sanctuary houses. Also why can't I put a fence around the cellar? They couldn't have made the settlement go out a tiny bit farther?

Yea building can be frustrating in F4. I've built a pub and some other stuff in Sanctuary. It's pretty cool that all the settlers go to the pub after work lol. Also I'm building an arena at starlight drive-in.

I heard the first mod coming to consoles is basically gonna add some stuff like console commands from the PC version. So we'll be able to get as much building materials as we want. It'll make building a bit easier anyway.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I hope the Stone Temple Pilots end up selecting Toryn Green as own of their two potential singers they selected. Of the two I think that Scott Wieland would have wanted Toryn to take up the mantle. Especially since it was Scott Wieland that recognised his talent and wanted to work with him.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Personally, Scott Weiland dying effectively killed that band for me, as extremely as it pains me to say. So much of what drew me to them in the beginning - and kept me interested from Core to STP - were his melodic and lyrical senses. They elevated the music to a higher plain than it would've been with someone else. This was evidenced perfectly to me when that rush job with the guy from Linkin Park happened, but also before that when the other members made things like Talk Show and Army of Anyone. The songs weren't necessarily bad, but they failed to connect with me in any way, meaningful or tertiary.

On the flip side, nearly all of the music Scott Weiland made outside of the band grabs me in the same way the six STP albums do. Baring the Christmas album, of course (even though many of his vocals on it were great). I'm talking the stuff where he was involved on a creative level - his solo albums, Velvet Revolver, The Wildabouts. All that stuff is full of his influence, which in turn draws me to it like a moth to the flame. At the end of the day, melody is always king with me, and Scott's were always worthy. That's not to say I won't give their future work a shot, of course. I'll always wish them well. However, their track record makes me feel like I already know the end result, which is something I never felt while they made records with Scott.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Brock Lesnar is returning to MMA!!! Wow just wow, I'm so hyped can't freaking wait to see the fight at UFC 200!!

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It must suck to make assumptions about someone in your household and it end up getting back to them, therefore ultimately alienating yourself through all of this...

Good job. *thumbs up*

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I'm in a situation I've never been in before.
I have a friend, who happens to be female, who is engaged. Her other half is under the impression that she's cheating on him with me, which she's not, and I've explained that multiple times to him. We (me and his fiancée) hang out most days, partly because he's in work most days, and she doesn't like being stuck indoors with nothing to do and no one to do it with (which I get like from time to time, myself), partly because we're both looking for work, and jobsearching with a friend makes the time go by faster. His fiancée and I get on well. We usually go walking after jobhunting, either through town or the woods nearby, and we have a laugh with each other and have serious discussions as well. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
My friend thinks (and I agree with her) that if her fiance hung out with the two of us together and took the time to get to know me, he'd realise that he's got nothing to worry about. However, we've invited him to join us on multiple occasions when he's had time off, but he refuses point blank every time.
His parents, apparently, are the ones who've put the idea in his head that I'm sleeping with his fiancée, and I find the idea that someone thinks I'm capable of that laughable. Aside from the fact that I have never crossed that line, and I never will, I'm not the smoothest when it comes to women as it is, so how someone thinks that I'd be able to seduce a woman who is in a committed long-term relationship is beyond me.
I think the problem he has with my being friends with his fiancée, is the fact that I'm male. Which is a ridiculous excuse. Men and women can be friends, it's not unheard of.
Has anyone else on the forum been through this sorta thing? Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have a friend, who happens to be female, who is engaged. Her other half is under the impression that she's cheating on him with me, which she's not, and I've explained that multiple times to him. We (me and his fiancée) hang out most days, partly because he's in work most days, and she doesn't like being stuck indoors with nothing to do and no one to do it with (which I get like from time to time, myself), partly because we're both looking for work, and jobsearching with a friend makes the time go by faster. His fiancée and I get on well. We usually go walking after jobhunting, either through town or the woods nearby, and we have a laugh with each other and have serious discussions as well. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
My friend thinks (and I agree with her) that if her fiance hung out with the two of us together and took the time to get to know me, he'd realise that he's got nothing to worry about. However, we've invited him to join us on multiple occasions when he's had time off, but he refuses point blank every time.
His parents, apparently, are the ones who've put the idea in his head that I'm sleeping with his fiancée, and I find the idea that someone thinks I'm capable of that laughable. Aside from the fact that I have never crossed that line, and I never will, I'm not the smoothest when it comes to women as it is, so how someone thinks that I'd be able to seduce a woman who is in a committed long-term relationship is beyond me.
I think the problem he has with my being friends with his fiancée, is the fact that I'm male. Which is a ridiculous excuse. Men and women can be friends, it's not unheard of.
Has anyone else on the forum been through this sorta thing? Any advice on this would be appreciated.

This guy sounds like an idiot. I'm sorry I can't really give any advice. The only thing I can really say is that if he's not believing her and not even trying to get to know you, then they probably shouldn't be together. If she was cheating on him with you she probably would be more secretive about hanging out with you.

Last edited:

mjk321

men being jealous is not something unheard of either, so it's kinda natural to feel that way. but, him not trusting his own fiancée and not taking the steps to clear up this misunderstanding makes it clear that he's at fault here and him and your friend should talk long and hard about this. Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Daburcor I must ask you. What do you think of Toryn Green becoming the lead singer? I think he would nail it! He's a fantastic singer. Scott Wieland was the person that recognised his talent. I can't think of anyone better to take Scott's place. He has his blessing and it would be a very good way to honor Scott. I think that Scott would have wanted him to take his place if anything like this happened. Which may also be a factor in the band's decision. Even if they were always angry with Scott. He was there since the beginning and this just feels like the "right" thing to do.

He sounds so much like him that I'm going to be honest. If I didn't know it was Toryn. I would have legitly though that this was an alternate version of the song. The voice is just.... Too Stone Temple Pilots to the point I'm telling my self. What the actual ****?

This would be the most natural transition of a new lead singer into a band in music history imho. Seriously listen to this ****. It's unbelievable.

From what I've last heard. Toryn Green and John Borja are a lock. They've even been wishing each other good luck. Don't get me wrong. John Borja is fantastic and sounds a bit like them, but no where near Toyrn's sound. It's like someone ripped out Scott's vocal chords and surgically put them into Toryn. I think he deserves the win out of both respect, sound, and talent. He's done some good stuff in the past.

Top Bottom