• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I feel sick but at the same time I really want a Nanaimo bar... I don't know if I should have one or not... this is a serious problem!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I feel sick but at the same time I really want a Nanaimo bar... I don't know if I should have one or not... this is a serious problem!

I haven't been feeling well lately myself :( Yesterday I didn't stay after school to work on my project like I normally do because I was so light headed.

If I were you I would eat that Nanaimo bar :p Buuuuuut that's just me xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Both sound amazing 0.0

Yeah but unfortunately I would have to go to a salon if I chose lavender. My hair would need to be bleached first and that is a drastic change in hair color for me. My hair is naturally, a very dark brown color but I usually keep it dyed some shade of red..usually a dark shade. I believe I've posted a picture of what I looked like with reddish pink hair before. It looked kind of purplish in the picture though.

CT: What a damn morning so far. I'm standing around, guzzling coffee and waiting for this damn nurse to get here. My mom was having problems with her catheter yesterday; it had partially come out and nothing was draining into the bag like it's supposed to. Well...the nurse said she would have to squeeze my mom into her schedule. We waited all morning and most of the afternoon for this woman before she finally called. She wouldn't make it that day; she tells my mom that she should be okay until the next morning, unless she started stopped being able to urinate.

Well....my mom cannot urinate and is in horrendous pain. The woman should've gotten another nurse to come out and fix the problem before THIS had a chance to happen.

Ugh. Their lack of efficiency disturbs me at times....

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
My Christmas present arrived :3 and it's beautiful :love:

IMG_20151209_165950_zps8s9ynyjj.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was offered a promotion (of sorts) at work. Normally someone would think that's awesome, but as a supervisor with my own dedicated team, I've grown to really love and support those guys. Most of 'em I know I can count on to do anything they I ask of 'em, and not because I have power, but because they trust me to lead them in the right direction...As a trainer (Which is the promotion) I love the idea of teaching people, and setting them on a possible career path, but that means a different group of people every three to four weeks. Then I would have no way to help them afterwards, and no bonds to foster to make them the best damned workers and people they could be. It's a great opportunity, but is it worth giving up what I've established already?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I was offered a promotion (of sorts) at work. Normally someone would think that's awesome, but as a supervisor with my own dedicated team, I've grown to really love and support those guys. Most of 'em I know I can count on to do anything they I ask of 'em, and not because I have power, but because they trust me to lead them in the right direction...As a trainer (Which is the promotion) I love the idea of teaching people, and setting them on a possible career path, but that means a different group of people every three to four weeks. Then I would have no way to help them afterwards, and no bonds to foster to make them the best damned workers and people they could be. It's a great opportunity, but is it worth giving up what I've established already?
When you are happy with your current position, and it doesn't sound as you would like the trainer position as good? Why accept the promotion, unless the pay is so much better that it makes a big difference. I don't know what's best for you, listen to your wife's advice, and your own gut feeling. :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Well if the pay is a lot better then maybe you should consider it @KennedyKiller - you're still young and you may come to find that you enjoy that type of work more. It may lead to further advancements down the road. Do what is best for both you and your family of course.

I realllly need to stop finding other things to do and study for finals.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm pretty happy because my really ****ty game that I don't want anything to do with got a thumbs up by a guy who's working from Bioware. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the change he said I should make because of limitations. I also won't be able to get rid of all the bugs in time. Then again it's a student level 1st game. The team game comes next :p

Gaaah I really want to know what Bioware is working on. All I know is that the game will be awesome and it's using a lot of mo-cap and is going to have a very unique story and they have been looking at Naughty Dog for influence. It sounds like it might be more modern day like than Dragon Age or Mass Effect is.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT1: Can it be 2.30 now please? I've literally got nothing to do at the office and I'm bored out of my mind. :(

CT2: Why was I so scared to make my own introductory thread on this forum when I joined? :p

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Do whatever is best for own professional development and your family. Just because you are no longer their direct supervisor, doesn't mean you still can't socialize with them outside of work - and for the teams you will be training, you can always encourage them to keep in contact with you after they've moved onto their positions.

CT: So, I was always a huge (or to quote the Donald - UGGE) skeptic of psychics, but for some reason I was compelled to make an appointment with a medium in my area who has a pretty solid reputation. I only got half an hour - just to test the waters, but man, it rattled me. There were four or five things he said that there is NO WAY he could have possibly known without breaking into my home and reading my journal (or reading some of my PMs with Maggie and Trem) - and these are not sweeping generalizations that could apply to just anyone, either. I totally give in - there's a lot of frauds in that business of course, but some folks have some serious skills.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
CT1: Can it be 2.30 now please? I've literally got nothing to do at the office and I'm bored out of my mind. :(

CT2: Why was I so scared to make my own introductory thread on this forum when I joined? :p

I don't think I made one either. I think they are kind of weird. Just get involved and people will welcome you in other threads :)

Top Bottom