• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Of course *hugs tight* One of the reasons I love this site so much. Isn't just because of Resident Evil. But the people who are here. The last while there hasn't been much exciting stuff for Resident Evil other than Revelations 2. Which was FANTASTIC and brought back into my hardcore Resident Evil mode =D Which also in turn resulted me into getting distracted and playing almost no games. Oh well xD That game was effing worth it =D

Most of all. The point I am trying to make is we stick with it, together here on these forums. When I made the account. I won't lie. I wanted to reply to one post and answer a question they had and then I was going to be on my way and leave. So maybe spend 2 days max on this page and I think it's been at least 2 months. The people here are great and I have no desire to leave now because everyone is just amazing :)

Back to your issue. I sense that you have an anxiety disorder or something. In addition to that. You wear your heart on your sleeve. Despite what other assholes might try to tell you. There is nothing wrong with that. I am the same way. I have very bad anxiety and it's been rough for me. That alone cane turn into a state of depression that can randomly come and go. And I too wear my heart on my sleeve. So I guess we can relate on this level.

I am really happy that I am able to help you with this. Even if it's online xD I hope that you talk to her and see what happens. But weary of her and make sure she doesn't go back on her word. She needs your support to keep her steady and not go off and do stupid things. In turn I hope that she will be there for you when you get depressed or something.

:( *hugs* I wish you of all of luck and I will be here if you ever need someone to talk too. You know where to find me :)

Actually, I do have an anxiety disorder! Either you're good or I just don't realize how obvious it is. xD
I've had a lot better luck with online friends than non-online friends. At first when I joined it was to sometimes answer questions about things nobody else had answered as well, and I didn't think I would go much into the General Discussion or join conversations. But I've been here every day since I joined and post a lot. :p
Thank you again, for the third time. xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think that it's got more with that idea that I've seen a lot of things you've posted that I could relate too. You really can't make things like that super obvious on here. Well you can by screaming for attention, but your not that kind of person and I and think we can all respect that.

It makes me very happy to know that everyone here is so kind and helpful. I pretty much have been coming on this site every day myself. Almost as if it's an OCD kind of things. I love you guys hahaha So don't you dare go anywhere :p How long have you've been a member here for? I know you were here well before me :p

And no. Thank you Maddy *hugs* :)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Why do I always get weird thoughts when I am in the bathroom. I mean a few minutes ago I was in there minding my own business when all of a sudden I was like.

Hey have you ever noticed how dsl is lsd backwords? Oh my god the Internet is a drug. And we are addicted to it. Just like how we are addicted to coffee, Don't you agree brain? Oh yes I do. But I am not really addicted to the Internet. I do other stuff like walking for 2 hours, shoot some arrows with my bow, and IMAGINATION. My god why do you always have to shout that word? That's it I am getting out of here. Wait wat was I thinking about again? Oh yes I was thinking about the pink elephent riding a bicycle and speaking french.[/spoilers]

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I started work today and now I'm really tired because my sleep schedule was really messed up before. Oh well, it should get better soon.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think that it's got more with that idea that I've seen a lot of things you've posted that I could relate too. You really can't make things like that super obvious on here. Well you can by screaming for attention, but your not that kind of person and I and think we can all respect that.

It makes me very happy to know that everyone here is so kind and helpful. I pretty much have been coming on this site every day myself. Almost as if it's an OCD kind of things. I love you guys hahaha So don't you dare go anywhere :p How long have you've been a member here for? I know you were here well before me :p

And no. Thank you Maddy *hugs* :)

I'll have been here for a year on New Year's Eve! :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So this guy sends me a message on a dating website... his profile is a humongous bitch-fest about women, and the message he sends me is basically 'I don't think we're compatible, you're too young, I'm not great with technology'. No 'hello', no 'nice profile, I found this or that interesting'. Nothing like that. And then you WONDER why women aren't interested.

Yes, women can be assholes sometimes. But if you're going to bring a pathetic game to the table, then the only one you can blame it yourself.
Been talking to this guy today, only because I feel bad for him and get the sense that he's really, really lonely. I didn't respond for a bit because Visa called about a fraudulent charge on my credit card and he has already flipped out on me for not responding within the hour.

It's like, ****, can't imagine what this dude is like in a relationship.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Just finished mah coffee. I'm thinking about buying myself a personal coffee mug....

But what would it be?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok i think that there is something not right with me. because in the past three days i've spent a lot of hours watching random Gilmore Girls videos on youtube and found all of them are funny.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I stopped at the library on the way home from work today and checked out a few books. I don't know which one to read first. @.@ Also, I still haven't finished the book I'm currently reading, but at least I only have about 40 pages left. Still, I should probably get on that. @.@!!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Just finished mah coffee. I'm thinking about buying myself a personal coffee mug....

But what would it be?
2u5s8pe.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom