• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Well I saw a couple of people updated their Chrome browser and videos finally play. I just updated mine and sure enough, I can watch videos on it again! Woot!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
With the PS2 emulation coming to PS4 tomorrow, I might have to pick up Dark Cloud. It's a game that I only played a bit of before, but really I enjoyed it. Maybe I'll finish it this time xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: So I bought this bottle of wine, Carnivor, because why not? The name caught my eye and the fact that it's cabernet sauvignon sealed the deal. Not feeling....carnivorous yet though....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Playing the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta. It's awesome!!! Not quite as good as Uncharted 2's multiplayer but far better than Uncharted 3's. The grappling hook is so much fun.

Here's a 17 second short video clip I took last night. It's freaking hilarious. If you're not playing Uncharted 4 like this, then you aren't living life xD

Because you know.... when someone is bleeding out. Saviour the moment.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Permanently having Vivir Mi Vida in your head is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing: It's a really nice song!
Curse: I fear I'm gonna start salsa dancing at any moment with a person who has never done it before.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: God, I wish I wasn't so bloody messed up! I need more self-confidence and belief in myself... It's actually debilitating. I'm terrified to apply for this Junior Game Designer job because I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to do it and that I wouldn't be able to deal with the stress. I'm actually my own worst enemy...

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: God, I wish I wasn't so bloody messed up! I need more self-confidence and belief in myself... It's actually debilitating. I'm terrified to apply for this Junior Game Designer job because I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to do it and that I wouldn't be able to deal with the stress. I'm actually my own worst enemy...

I know exactly how that feels. It sucks.

Reactions: Jen

mjk321

"Begin - to begin is half the work, let half still remain; again begin this, and thou wilt have finished.." -Marcus Aurelius

“Bear in mind that if all the people combined together to grant you some benefit, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for you. And that if all of them combined together to do you harm, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for you. The pens have been set aside and writings of the Book of Fate have become dry.” -Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

or as Shia said: "JUST DO IT!!!!"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

You can't let your fear hold you back. You will most likely do better than you think. I think you will :) and look at it like this: if it doesn't work out, it will still have been an experience and you would've learned something new along the way.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
"Begin - to begin is half the work, let half still remain; again begin this, and thou wilt have finished.." -Marcus Aurelius

“Bear in mind that if all the people combined together to grant you some benefit, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for you. And that if all of them combined together to do you harm, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for you. The pens have been set aside and writings of the Book of Fate have become dry.” -Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

or as Shia said: "JUST DO IT!!!!"
You can't let your fear hold you back. You will most likely do better than you think. I think you will :) and look at it like this: if it doesn't work out, it will still have been an experience and you would've learned something new along the way.
I know it's just a case of pushing myself to do it and seeing what it's like, and I know I can ask a ton of questions in an interview and get more of a feel for things. I dunno, I just find it hard to push myself sometimes, because of my self-confidence... But thanks for your words of encouragement, guys, I really appreciate it. :)

mjk321

a funny story that my friend told me and thought to share.

"I was going to work and suddenly I get a call from a lady who said that she was from a car insurance company"

lady: sorry for calling without notice, but can I ask you some questions?
friend: yeah, no problem.
lady: thank you. do you go to work in a car?
friend: yes.
lady: are you the one driving the car?
friend: no. there is a driver.
lady: is the car insured?
friend: I think it's insured, I will ask later though.
lady: does the car costs more than 800,000 yen?
friend: I think so, yeah.
lady: by the way, what kind of car is it?
friend: the local bus.
lady: *hangs up*

friend: did I say something wrong? :(

me: lol

Top Bottom