• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Soooooo how is this embarrassing? You're not awkward and even so! That is what makes you unique and awesome!!! ^.^

Haha, thanks I think. xD I actually don't really know why I find it embarrassing.

I also realize I never got around to thanking everyone that welcomed me. So thank you everyone! :p

Seems like two awesome people on this awesome forum are talking about awesomeness...
Real awesome!

And another awesome person is joining the awesomeness! xD

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I haven't been sleeping well lately, nor have I been eating consistently. I think this is why I'm lashing out against my family. That and stress of moving.

I'm life is just all jumbled right now.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Xmas so soon and now im feeling that as so many new chores camed and well more clearning so thats why now im more idle on forum as having to do many things altogether.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
On a completely different subject (I hope this doesn't count as a double post as it's a new thought at a different time xD)

A friend of mine went to a burger place called Soda Jerks. Which by the way is amazing and they have some of the best burgers I've ever had. You can also create your own with dozens upon dozens of options.

My friend decided to order the following "a single pattie, mozza cheese, tzaziki sauce, kraft dinner, and gummy worms." The **** is wrong with him?

12391087_857829920999195_2132131006077098812_n.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
While on my run this evening some creepy boy that was checking me out stopped in front of me on his bike and said "I have condoms."

Me: I don't care, little boy.

Him: I'm 17...

Me: I'm a lot older and I don't think you realise you're about to be taken over my knee.

Him: You don't look that old-

Me: Keep riding!

Now that I say this on here I realize a lot of people reading this may be 17... just don't let that be your pickup line.

Last edited:

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: So the first term of university comes to an end this week. This is the first time in my academic history where I've wanted to forego the holiday and just pick up again in the new term. I have met some of the most incredible people from around the world, learnt some really incredible new things in an entirely new field of study and done some things I never thought I'd do! [Insert obligatory salsa dancing mention here]

Quite weird how much I've loved it considering there have been times where lectures have been so dull I've contemplated going into a coma.

Well here's to a month off (after I write this damned assignment on a very interesting case)!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm thinking that people need to watch these. THIS is how a rap battle needs to be done. On stage and freestyle. This is funny and they actually *gasps* rhyme. They always wreck each other in the second verse!!!

mjk321

While on my run this evening some creepy boy that was checking me out stopped in front of me on his bike and said "I have condoms."

Me: I don't care, little boy.

Him: I'm 17...

Me: I'm a lot older and I don't think you realise you're about to be taken over my knee.

Him: You don't look that old-

Me: Keep riding!

Now that I say this on here I realize a lot of people reading this may be 17... just don't let that be your pickup line.
yeah, learn from the masters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: I'm gonna start off by saying I know this thought is not about EVERY person who is either A. A vegetarian, or B. An Atheist. But I one time met this girl who was an Atheist Vegetarian, saying that she says science can explain everything, and that eating meat was morally wrong...If science explains everything, it should be able to explain to you that we have evolved to be omnivores...It is scientifically unnatural for us to NOT eat meat. I just don't get people's logic sometimes!

mjk321

CT: I'm gonna start off by saying I know this thought is not about EVERY person who is either A. A vegetarian, or B. An Atheist. But I one time met this girl who was an Atheist Vegetarian, saying that she says science can explain everything, and that eating meat was morally wrong...If science explains everything, it should be able to explain to you that we have evolved to be omnivores...It is scientifically unnatural for us to NOT eat meat. I just don't get people's logic sometimes!
draw for her on a piece of paper a graveyard, and each gravestone has the name of each vegetable and plant she killed on it. Then tell her it's morally wrong to kill living things, as long as it's not food :p

Top Bottom