• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
While on my run this evening some creepy boy that was checking me out stopped in front of me on his bike and said "I have condoms."

Me: I don't care, little boy.

Him: I'm 17...

Me: I'm a lot older and I don't think you realise you're about to be taken over my knee.

Him: You don't look that old-

Me: Keep riding!

Now that I say this on here I realize a lot of people reading this may be 17... just don't let that be your pickup line.
Note taken!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE VII!!! AHHHHHHHH

I gotta know is Snoke really is Plagueis. The concept art sure looks like him :/ Also a few other things :3

Oh and I don't know why. I wished I friend happy birthday on FB and said "Long time no talk" and it automatically changed to "Justin Long no talk"..... wtf?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm thinking that I can't stop laughing at this picture a friend posted! xD

12321311_1067781069945979_5047635878779098973_n.jpg

I Guess it's not Marcellus. No one would **** him like a bitch.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I think we should have a ranting thread. i know that the say something you can't say to their face is sorta a ranting thread. but i think that we need one where can rant about general stuff. Because i just saw the most disturbing and disgusting movie ever made.

Oh yes i forgot in RE4 you were almost a Leon sandwich. (i know this joke is getting old)

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I watch the news every day so how did I not hear about Star Wars 7 before two hours ago? :O
I never miss the big evening news programme on TV, that's why I just watched yesterday news that I had recorded.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Got an whole disaster day well, not only hurt slightly mine right leg, well also having burns on left hand and those are nasty ones as they still hurt.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I use facewash to keep my skin clear. However, it makes my skin dry so I use moisturiser. Which can give me spots.

CT: I just can't win!

Top Bottom