• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
This rally against the confederate flag has just went too far. Taking the soldier from in front of the court house down is outright disrespectful torward everyone who fought and died in the Civil War. Families were split in two, brothers fought brothers in that war; pushing it under the rug won't change what happened it'll only **** people off.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Been playing Rocket League on PS4 and it's so much fun! If you have PS plus it's free right now so definitely get it.
I took your advice and downloaded it. Me and my brother got so competitive over this game!! I won the most though XD. We're gonna have another game tomorrow. You've started a war between us. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
This rally against the confederate flag has just went too far. Taking the soldier from in front of the court house down is outright disrespectful torward everyone who fought and died in the Civil War. Families were split in two, brothers fought brothers in that war; pushing it under the rug won't change what happened it'll only **** people off.

What kills me is that they say it's a symbol of hate and racism. Okay, well that MIGHT be a valid argument IF it wasn't for the fact that black soldiers proudly carried the confederate flag into battle with them. A flag that represents hate and racism? Try Nazi Germany's flag.

These Southerners who are supporting the whole "down with the confederate flag" business are no better than the people around the country supporting this ridiculous crap. Perhaps these young Southerners that are so adamant about getting rid of the confederate flag should take a moment to learn a few things about this piece of THEIR history.

And did everyone forget that the North had slaves as well? At times, they were known to have more than the South. Getting rid of all signs of the Confederacy isn't going to rid this country of racism. Hate comes from the heart.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What kills me is that they say it's a symbol of hate and racism. Okay, well that MIGHT be a valid argument IF it wasn't for the fact that black soldiers proudly carried the confederate flag into battle with them. A flag that represents hate and racism? Try Nazi Germany's flag.

These Southerners who are supporting the whole "down with the confederate flag" business are no better than the people around the country supporting this ridiculous crap. Perhaps these young Southerners that are so adamant about getting rid of the confederate flag should take a moment to learn a few things about this piece of THEIR history.

And did everyone forget that the North had slaves as well? At times, they were known to have more than the South. Getting rid of all signs of the Confederacy isn't going to rid this country of racism. Hate comes from the heart.
Not only that, but people get this moronic idea that the Civil War was about Slavery. Bullsh*t. That was a part of it, but the whole reason for war was not slavery. It was because the North were being political and financial a-holes to the south, and the south decided they no longer wanted to be part of the country. Slavery was only one of the MANY political issues that divided the north and the south...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I took your advice and downloaded it. Me and my brother got so competitive over this game!! I won the most though XD. We're gonna have another game tomorrow. You've started a war between us. :p

Awesome! Yeah, you can get really competetive with this xD It's so much fun multiplayer!

Reactions: Jen

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I was basically told we're waiting to see if my mom is going to pull through this latest infection, an infection that is the way it is because she was released too early from the hospital.

These people are really starting to **** me off. No one was comfortable with her going home any of the times she was released and now she's worse because of it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
So I was basically told we're waiting to see if my mom is going to pull through this latest infection, an infection that is the way it is because she was released too early from the hospital.

These people are really starting to **** me off. No one was comfortable with her going home any of the times she was released and now she's worse because of it.

Have you pointed out to them that she wouldn't have gotten this infection if they had just kept her? I don't know what it is but I really hate the way this country treats patients...especially cancer patients.

I'm sorry about this Maggie :( I wish there was something I could do to help *big hugs*

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Have you pointed out to them that she wouldn't have gotten this infection if they had just kept her? I don't know what it is but I really hate the way this country treats patients...especially cancer patients.

I'm sorry about this Maggie :( I wish there was something I could do to help *big hugs*
You caring is enough. Thank you.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I wonder if there's a chess game out there where your CPU opponent isn't a cheating asshole who accurately predicts your every move even on the easiest difficulty.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wonder if there's a chess game out there where your CPU opponent isn't a cheating asshole who accurately predicts your every move even on the easiest difficulty.
Check out Arena, it's a graphical interface that comes with many different chess engines, amongst them the famous "Houdini". The latest version isn't free, but the previous version is good enough, and it's free.
www.playwitharena.com
When I downloaded it in 2013, Arena 3.0 was the newest free edition.

KevinStriker

Check out Arena, it's a graphical interface that comes with many different chess engines, amongst them the famous "Houdini". The latest version isn't free, but the previous version is good enough, and it's free.
www.playwitharena.com
When I downloaded it in 2013, Arena 3.0 was the newest free edition.

Awesome, thank you.
I have to play either online or with my NES because my chessboard went missing and no one would play with me anyway. :(
Guess my family's not hardcore chessmasters like me.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Sorry for double posting but i had to. I've been trying to think of a proper reply to this "This person speaks really well of you". But i can't think of a reply since English isn't really that good.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I try to find an English word, it sounded like "conworth" to me, but I'm spelling it wrong so I don't find a match in the dictionary. I heard the word on TV and the subtitles translated it to "rolling around with" (sexual). What is the word?

Awesome, thank you.
I have to play either online or with my NES because my chessboard went missing and no one would play with me anyway. :(
Guess my family's not hardcore chessmasters like me.
If you're a true chessmaster, you'll be pleased to learn that Houdini is a great engine. ;) It was the latest Houdini engine they used at the 2013 world championship. When the players did a move, Houdini calculated how good it was and put a strength indicator on the TV broadcast.

KevinStriker

I am so damn exhausted, I could collapse right now. But I suppose cleaning the house with your mother hanging over you critiquing your job does that to a person.

Top Bottom