• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I almost had to open up a can of whoop ass on some people today. They wanted to send her home and she still had a ****ing fever!!!

Good thing I was able to make them see the error of their ways without getting mean.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
So I almost had to open up a can of whoop ass on some people today. They wanted to send her home and she still had a ****ing fever!!!

Good thing I was able to make them see the error of their ways without getting mean.

I don't think hospital employees even get it ya know? It all comes back to "if you haven't experienced it yourself then you have no chance of understanding". Is she still running a fever or has it come back down?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
My sister just sent me a picture of people walking through the drive-thru at McDonald's. What is this, Beavis and Butthead?
We don't have drive-thru here, so that day when we get it, I'll probably walk-thru it.

This makes me think, almost all of the incidents where someone drove through windows or walls were from USA or Canada. Maybe you get too used to drive through? :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
We don't have drive-thru here, so that day when we get it, I'll probably walk-thru it.

This makes me think, almost all of the incidents where someone drove through windows or walls were from USA or Canada. Maybe you get too used to drive through? :p

Well, it is misleading. :p

CT: Starting tomorrow, I'm finally going on vacation. It's only to Campbell River, Abbotsford, and Vancouver, but it's away from here, so I'm excited.

Top Bottom