• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I've been watching films from the early 2000s that I used to watch when I was a teen. Hell no one I know even knows what I'm talking about when I say that I'm watching "Black Cloud" or "Dreamkeeper" or "The Slaughter Rule". I felt a bit nostalgic today and I'm happy I watched them; I forgot how much I loved watching Eddie Spears onscreen. That beautiful long dark hair :love:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
My family said they were surprised that I'm so upset about my uncle because I'm cold, heartless, and only care about myself. I feel loved (note the sarcasm). So they've been comforting my sister because they think I'm just pretending to care. Sigh.
What the hell?! I don't understand how anyone can say that about you. I've not known you for a long time, but I know you as warm and caring. And I could continue with funny and sweet too.

I'm sorry about the loss of your uncle, and about the bad things said by family members. *hugs*

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I just got a call from the police. Some confused old man received our free info package (which contains catalogues, brochures and flyers about everything concerning weddings; dresses, jewellery, honeymoon, etc.) even though he apparently never ordered it, and called the cops because of it. The cop I had on the phone sounded just as amused as I was when I explained to him that our info packages don't contain anything dangerous, and that someone must have ordered it in the old man's name or else we wouldn't have sent him anything. It was weird, but now I finally have a fun story to tell about my work.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I'm running on fumes here lol. Some days, being a caretaker takes a toll on my body and mind. Today is one of those days. I need a break and boy it is difficult admitting that I do need one. I almost feel guilty for it but I understand that it doesn't mean that I'm being selfish; I have to look out for my wellbeing too.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I just got a call from the police. Some confused old man received our free info package (which contains catalogues, brochures and flyers about everything concerning weddings; dresses, jewellery, honeymoon, etc.) even though he apparently never ordered it, and called the cops because of it. The cop I had on the phone sounded just as amused as I was when I explained to him that our info packages don't contain anything dangerous, and that someone must have ordered it in the old man's name or else we wouldn't have sent him anything. It was weird, but now I finally have a fun story to tell about my work.
Lol. I think it's funny that the cop actually called you in the first place, do they have time to investigate silly complaints? Maybe it was a quiet day.

Next time, send that stuff to me. ;) I've only married once this month, and we could use some jewelry. I have to secretly replace a plastic diamond.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol. I think it's funny that the cop actually called you in the first place, do they have time to investigate silly complaints? Maybe it was a quiet day.

Next time, send that stuff to me. ;) I've only married once this month, and we could use some jewelry. I have to secretly replace a plastic diamond.
Pfft, this guy right here is the next star of Sister Wives. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium

But you do realise that those are merely free brochures, right? You still have to buy the jewellery yourself, and it's not cheap.

As for the police, I asked myself the same thing, but they probably have to follow up every inquiry they get.

Anyway, congratulations on your umpteenth wedding!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Being a carer is hard work.

Moreso when it's a family member and other people be all like, "well it's your choice to have kids"

Yeah, I chose specifically to have disabled children. It was my dream since I was a child. Because "normal" healthy kids are just so vanilla, you know?

Also thinking about ordering pizza because I can't be bothered to cook and Jessica is coming back from Belgium today so she'll want feeding.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Being a carer is hard work.

Moreso when it's a family member and other people be all like, "well it's your choice to have kids"

Yeah, I chose specifically to have disabled children. It was my dream since I was a child. Because "normal" healthy kids are just so vanilla, you know?

Also thinking about ordering pizza because I can't be bothered to cook and Jessica is coming back from Belgium today so she'll want feeding.

My dad's co-worker was hoping her kid would be disabled. When she had him she was disappointed that he wasn't. So now she's pregnant again and is hoping this one is disabled too. She wanted them to be disabled because she would get all the benefits.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
My dad's co-worker was hoping her kid would be disabled. When she had him she was disappointed that he wasn't. So now she's pregnant again and is hoping this one is disabled too. She wanted them to be disabled because she would get all the benefits.
People like that are the reason the UK government keeps cutting essential living aids for people who actually need it.

Why the hell would anyone wish for disability? The money is crap - my wages as a carer? £3000 PER YEAR. That's for 24/7, 365 care without a break except for when he's in school.

I get beaten, bitten, kicked, spat on, verbally abused, scratched, slapped and stamped on on a daily basis. This isn't a bonus. This isn't worth the "free money". I would prefer my son to be healthy, independent and free from the pain and frustration of disability. For him as much as for myself.

People who want sick kids for the money need sterilising.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay so my mom was just released from the hospital, hasn't been home an hour and her temperature is 101.7 and she threw up as soon as she got here.

Sure she may just be hot; she's had a lot of excitement, it's super hot outside, the ride home was long and not the least bit refreshing but still! I hate this. It's like she's fine at the hospital and then she gets home and WHAM! She's not fine.

Called her home nurse and she said she'd "have someone call me back."

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Pfft, this guy right here is the next star of Sister Wives. :p
Hrmph. I'm not Mormon. :p

But you do realise that those are merely free brochures, right? You still have to buy the jewellery yourself, and it's not cheap.

As for the police, I asked myself the same thing, but they probably have to follow up every inquiry they get.

Anyway, congratulations on your umpteenth wedding!
Of course I realise your jewelry are nor free! Expensive is no problem, I think I saw a credit card in Meg's purse. She demanded a diamond large as a man's head when I proposed 3 years ago, I know she's mad that she's not got it yet. :p

Can you help with our honey moon too? And no jokes about it being 1:1 true size please. A 2000 kilo moon is enough.

Thanks for the congratulations, I'll forward it to @Meg. ^^

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Okay so my mom was just released from the hospital, hasn't been home an hour and her temperature is 101.7 and she threw up as soon as she got here.

Sure she may just be hot; she's had a lot of excitement, it's super hot outside, the ride home was long and not the least bit refreshing but still! I hate this. It's like she's fine at the hospital and then she gets home and WHAM! She's not fine.

Called her home nurse and she said she'd "have someone call me back."

We're gonna hope it's just from the excitement* fingers crossed*

CT: People are weird man...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Thanks sweetie. I think they're going to readmit her while checking for infection. It is currently 1:35 am and we are in the emergency room having vitals taken and tests done.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No they don't know anything yet. I knew sending her home today was a bad idea but it's not like we can make them keep her. Sure enough not five hours later she's back up there.

They don't know as much as they like to think.

Top Bottom