• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@Magnolia Grandiflora I'm always praying for you and your mom, dollbaby <3

CT: So apparently I am infertile. I guess me not wanting children was a blessing in disguise....it still bothers me though. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is definitely not a joke. When I was a teen I never really thought much about it but now that I'm older it weighs heavy on my mind. The possibility of ovarian cancer and cysts on my ovaries bursting (I've actually experienced one burst. It isn't pleasant, to say the least)...just thinking about it makes me shiver.

Blah. Oh well. It's just another thing in life lol. Keep on truckin'.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think Romero and I are getting married in a Vegas drive through.
And there went my reputation.....
SCpai9r.gif

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Up until recently thinking: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Now that I've gotten over the initial shock of finding a goddamn Novistador just outside the castle dining room, I'm wondering what it's even doing there?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

Now that I've gotten over the initial shock of finding a goddamn Novistador just outside the castle dining room, I'm wondering what it's even doing there?
What the hell?
I heard that there was one in the old versions of the gsme in a different room but the remakes after were changed becsuse it didn't make sense.
But this just adds a whole new mystery...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I've had that a few times. But once it wouldn't die. It followed me throughout the castle, not even kidding. It went through the fade-y doors with me, and I've looked it up, but no one else has said anything about it. Maybe somebody got a smudge on my disc or something.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Did it and well im writing mine first time based in RE universe to ours FanFic : "you can't hide from me", soon second chapter will be on net

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jen you've made me hungry. What kind of cake did you bake?

CT: My cat hates kids. She has never been exposed to them until we moved into the new house with my grandparents. Now all of my 2nd cousins come over and want to "play with the kitty" and kitty doesn't want to play lol. Kitty wants to be left alone. She has only just decided that the oldest of the kids isn't so bad (he's eleven or twelve). The oldest decided to sit on the couch a minute ago and she was cool with it.....until two of the younger girls decided to sit down on the couch too. That's when the growling started.

To make a long story short, my brother ended up getting attacked because of the girls lol. One day those girls will learn to listen to me..

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And there went my reputation.....
SCpai9r.gif
Depends which celebrity impersonator runs the drive through
I don't think the clergyman was a celebrity. It was a drive through church wedding. At least it is drive through now, I'm not sure it always was?
We don't have drive through at all where I come from and it's possible I've misunderstood a thing or two...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I forgot how much I enjoyed watching Enter the Dragon. Until tonight, I had not seen it since I was a little girl.

Top Bottom