• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay the impossible question for today!! I picked up Grudge Match and watched it last night and the situation was just so unbelievable to me! Who the hell has Sylvester Stallone in their bed and cheats on him with Robert De Niro?

Ladies, and gentleman, hypothetically: if you're doing Sylvester Stallone, would you really cheat with De Niro? I sure as hell wouldn't!

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Working and polishing mine upcoming fanfiction but at least i can give small spoiler for now :) :

I don't know if mine decision to leave the whole hometown is good for me and it allow me be safe
from him or the monster as i call him now. Whole city now talks only on those gruesome civilian
and once two police officers killing what always happened on night and well murderer not only
killed them by unusual means like those been reported to be killed by thurst of hand into them but
also creepy in victim blood names of their past wrongoings on me, also after that police killings
they got more creepier as they stated That they ( Police) should not look or watch on her or more
will be killed. This all was sick i knew from now that i should not take that book with Magical
Rituals and try one thats been in with summoning magic and now this is mine whole sin now as i
unleashed someone who not only is from other dimension also he is creepy towards me and even going
into violent stalkerism as if those creepy and bloody murders not show anything on him, also i
never seen him for now face to face but always i felt observed even not seeing who it is and that
makes me live well in fear since i don't know how or what he wants from me.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I won't be going outside for a while. There are fires all over the island and I can't even see the mountains because of the smoke, and there's ash everywhere... -_-

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Okay the impossible question for today!! I picked up Grudge Match and watched it last night and the situation was just so unbelievable to me! Who the hell has Sylvester Stallone in their bed and cheats on him with Robert De Niro?

Ladies, and gentleman, hypothetically: if you're doing Sylvester Stallone, would you really cheat with De Niro? I sure as hell wouldn't!
Still haven't taken that movie out of the wrapper - aside from absurd sex, is it any good?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
CT: Resident Evil Resident Evil Resident Evil WESKER WESKER WESKER and I probably should play some Arkham Knight and how I wasted my whole day on various forums and RESIDENT EVIL RESIDENT EVIL WESKER WESKER RESIDENT EVIL WESKER BARRY NATALIA ^.^

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Still haven't taken that movie out of the wrapper - aside from absurd sex, is it any good?
Ha-ha it's a lot funnier than I expected it to be and it actually is pretty good. Kevin Hart is always funny and watching him interact with legends like Stallone and De Niro is interesting. It's also got a nice story; I definitely don't think I wasted my money or almost two hours of my life watching it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So, I went shopping yesterday, and I just realized now that the cashier never charged me for a $100 blazer I had wanted to buy. It doesn't surprise me - when I was checking out I was super shocked at how unprofessional the cashiers were - they were gossiping about how awful another employee's work ethic was right in front of a line of customers.

I am kind of feeling guilty and I am considering taking it back to correct the error because I don't want karma to bite me in the ass later on, but on the other hand I'm on vacation and taking the 2+ hour trek to the mall and back is going to put a considerable dent in my plans for the day. If I go back, I'm going to be super annoyed and irritable for the rest of the day. I know my temperament by now, aha.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
So the whole Jake reading thing? Just had his school report and he is between 40-60 months developmentally for many areas (which is a major improvement) and there are a few where he is now at the same developmental age as a 3 year old which is a HUGE 6 month increase on last year.

So proud of him.

Now if he could just stop calling me a stupid mardy pants, that would be even better...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Has anyone ever been to traffic school? I gotta go for a speeding ticket; what should I expect?

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Had anyone ever been to traffic school? I gotta go for a speeding ticket; what should I expect?
If it's anything like the UK, you'll have to watch stuff about safety and speeding and then be lectured at. Maybe a road safety pop quiz.

My friend's mother has done it about 8 tines to avoid losing her licence.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If it's anything like the UK, you'll have to watch stuff about safety and speeding and then be lectured at. Maybe a road safety pop quiz.

My friend's mother has done it about 8 tines to avoid losing her licence.

Eight times? How has she not lost her license anyway just by virtue of having to attend traffic school eight times?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Goodness knows. Woman's a right battleaxe so probably browbeats them all into letting her keep her licence.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Eight times? How has she not lost her license anyway just by virtue of having to attend traffic school eight times?
You lose your license based on your offences, not the number of times you've done traffic school.

My Dad has been to traffic school around seven or eight times as well. However, he's been driving for about 35 years. Traffic infractions are removed from your record five years after the date they are issued, so it's possible that there was no given time his record was bad enough to warrant revoking his driver's license. I imagine it could be similar for Angel's friend.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Side effects of these tablets are doing my head in.

Benefits of taking these pills outweighs the risks of not taking them, but only just.

Gah!

Top Bottom