• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: You know what annoys the ever living sh!t out of me? When people ignore you on purpose because they're intentionally pushing you away just to see how hard you'll fight for their friendship. I am so tired of being friends with girls. What the hell is wrong with them?!
I agree, it is very annoying.

Personally I don't fight to keep friends if they push me away. I quickly lose interest in people who are playing 'hard to get'. If they are hard to get then I don't want to have them. I want friends who show me that they appreciate my company.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
"Demi Lovato's new single cover shows a surprising amount of skin!"
Have you never seen a bathing suit? The song is called "Cool for the Summer", did you think she'd be wearing a parka and a toque or something?

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Why do women not bat an eyelash about wearing a bikini in public but are so uncomfortable wearing nothing but their underwear in public?
hurr-durr-derp-face-me-gusta-1.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I often don't see a difference between bikinis and underwear. :p

A similar thing: Why is it bad to show a nipple in public when it's OK to show boobs with minimal coverage? I mean, when you can see the shape of the boobs to the finest detail, and also almost all the skin of the boobs, what does it matter if also the nipples are visible??
But I'm not very interested in the nipples anyway. It's the boobs that's nice to look at so I'm not complaining over nipple coverage.

Of course I don't understand how it is to be woman. But I think that if I had boobs, I would feel completely naked in a bikini that covered as little as many bikinis do. So I could just as well go topless.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't get why it's okay for guys to be completely shirtless in public and not girls. Kind of unfair on a really hot day. xD

I feel like I'm wearing a furry bear costume while swimming in lava in Las Vagas on a summer day. It's so hot. :dead: And yes, that zombie is sweating blood.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I harshly judge anyone who hasn't seen a single Star Wars movie. They've been a huge part of WORLD culture for decades now...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That makes two of us, Maddy. I've never watched a single episode of Star Wars or Star Trek either (don't even know the difference), I'm just not interested. I once watched a movie because everyone else liked it (Lord of the Rings), and we already discussed how that turned out...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I've never seen Star Wars, Star Trek, or Terminator, and a bunch of those other really famous movies, and I've only seen half of Lord of the Rings, I think.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
eStar Wars has shaped generations! That's like saying you've never played Super Mario Bros. Seriously, Star Wars is the Mario Bros of gaming! You don't have to like it, but the experience changes you!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've tried Super Mario on an old console. If the experience changed me, it was only for the duration of the gaming session...

I don't get why it's okay for guys to be completely shirtless in public and not girls. Kind of unfair on a really hot day. xD
You can wear skirts, and men can't (unless they're Scots). THIS is unfair. Actually, only men should wear skirts because we have balls that needs to be kept cool. And we are also usually more physical active than women.

But... I agree it's unfair that only men can go topless. So you women should start doing the same! xD

Top Bottom