• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
England is almost half way to Sahara from where I am, and I didn't know you got light that early that far south. Come to the north, here we don't have night time from early May to late August, so we don't have the problem with no sleep at nights. :p

But this summer we have other problems... like sh!tty weather week after week. :( It's one of the coldest summers in memory, so even though summer started early in May (green grass), some large trees at one of my neighbors are still bare and have just begun to grow leaves.
We didn't have much snow here in northern Norway this winter so it melted early. But in the southern half of Norway, the AVERAGE snow depth one week ago was THREE meters. Most of the country are mountains, but it's still much more snow than normal this time of the year. The satellite photos are unbelievable, almost all the country shows as white from space.
I've been thinking about replacing my snowman avatar for some time, but I think I can keep it a bit longer. :p
Yeah, it starts getting light a lot earlier. I have a friend in Sweden and he too has constant daylight. It's crazy when he posts a picture of midnight and it's not even dark. I couldn't imagine not having at least some darkness at night. :p

I hate snow in general, but snow in June would be the worst thing ever. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
England is almost half way to Sahara from where I am, and I didn't know you got light that early that far south. Come to the north, here we don't have night time from early May to late August, so we don't have the problem with no sleep at nights. :p

But this summer we have other problems... like sh!tty weather week after week. :( It's one of the coldest summers in memory, so even though summer started early in May (green grass), some large trees at one of my neighbors are still bare and have just begun to grow leaves.
We didn't have much snow here in northern Norway this winter so it melted early. But in the southern half of Norway, the AVERAGE snow depth one week ago was THREE meters. Most of the country are mountains, but it's still much more snow than normal this time of the year. The satellite photos are unbelievable, almost all the country shows as white from space.
I've been thinking about replacing my snowman avatar for some time, but I think I can keep it a bit longer. :p

Three meters of snow!? Where I live we're lucky if we get a centimeter! :shocked:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha we don't see any snow unless we have a mountain in view. There are not any snow where people live. Much of the country are mountains, if we say that half of Norway is mountain and the mountains have six meters, the average should be three meters.
I searched for some photos, and I found one that is representative at flickr. It's from 2007, but it looks the same:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/35769953@N07/4783212270

Maddy you live in Canada! :D Are you not used to 80 meters deep snow an average winter?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Haha we don't see any snow unless we have a mountain in view. There are not any snow where people live. Much of the country are mountains, if we say that half of Norway is mountain and the mountains have six meters, the average should be three meters.
I searched for some photos, and I found one that is representative at flickr. It's from 2007, but it looks the same:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/35769953@N07/4783212270

Maddy you live in Canada! :D Are you not used to 80 meters deep snow an average winter?

Haha no, Vancouver Island hasn't been getting much snow at all lately. It snowed once last winter I think, and barely any stuck to the ground.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Maddy, will you perhaps join my quest to bring justice to football? Apart from fame and glory, I will get you as many new consoles as you wish for.

Bring justice to football? New consoles... yes, yes I will. xD

I meant to send a weird Snapchat to my friend but I sent it to Joe Jonas. Oops. Very awkward. Yes I like the Jonas Brothers.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Random stranger on the street to me: "You have the bluest eyes I've ever seen!"
I don't know if I should feel good about myself or creeped out. Or what if they hate blue? :shocked::paranoid:

leon_hellppp

Random stranger on the street to me: "You have the bluest eyes I've ever seen!"
I don't know if I should feel good about myself or creeped out. Or what if they hate blue? :shocked::paranoid:
I would take it as a compliment. It would be weird to stop someone on the street just to tell them that you dislike something they can't control. People are generally more courteous than that, unless they're drunk or something.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Give me my unaltered Star Wars Trilogy on Blu-ray or give me death!

han-shot-first-o.gif

Han shot first and always has, mofos.

Top Bottom