• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Lithium

CT: Just great... the first time in years I finally have the guts to go to the dentist and after a root canal treatment I get an inflammation... ouch!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
*sigh* Game of Thrones is sort of like drinking. You feel like **** afterwards and swear it off until the next weekend.

Farewell Jon Snow. *tear* I'm just going to go hide in a corner and cry. At least I still have Jaime.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I've never watched that show, and I'm not going to either, but from what I hear, it's just like an M-rated horror movie: Everybody is going to die in a gruesome manner, the only question is, when? So isn't there a point where you stop caring about the characters altogether and just enjoy the gore? (For those who can enjoy gore, anyway...)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, I'm sure some people do. I know my Dad is like that. But what the show is really, really quite excellent at is making you care ALOT about the characters even though you know you shouldn't.

I mean, I should have learned by now, but I obviously have not.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
CT: Two things

1) I got my results back for my Biomedical Science degree and they are exactly what I wanted *high fives Jen*

2) A new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was released

Guess which one I'm happier about XD

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

1) I got my results back for my Biomedical Science degree and they are exactly what I wanted *high fives Jen*

Well done!! :D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Great job! :D Umm... I don't know which one would make me happier. xD

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
So, I just downloaded "Fallout Shelter" and played for a little over an hour without realizing it. I'm not really a fan of apps, but my god is it addicting.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My reward for helping my friend sort through piles and piles of sheet music: A bunch of songs from The Lion King, Bohemian Rhapsody, Jailhouse Rock, a heavy metal version of Moonlight Sonata, and a huge container of jujubes.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Excited as all hell. I managed to find somebody on Amazon who was selling the Limited Edition Star Wars trilogy (AKA Unaltered trilogy) for 13.50 each. I had to pinch myself.
f61cb7bbc9bc325f4c5a7cc8e0eb7cab.png

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
There is an old Barn by the McDonald's here, and it is on fire. I didn't even notice it until three squad cars passed by. Everyone shot a video or took a picture.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
*sigh* Game of Thrones is sort of like drinking. You feel like **** afterwards and swear it off until the next weekend.

Farewell Jon Snow. *tear* I'm just going to go hide in a corner and cry. At least I still have Jaime.
I've never watched that show, and I'm not going to either, but from what I hear, it's just like an M-rated horror movie: Everybody is going to die in a gruesome manner, the only question is, when? So isn't there a point where you stop caring about the characters altogether and just enjoy the gore? (For those who can enjoy gore, anyway...)
Well, I'm sure some people do. I know my Dad is like that. But what the show is really, really quite excellent at is making you care ALOT about the characters even though you know you shouldn't.

I mean, I should have learned by now, but I obviously have not.

Well The characters in game of Thrones are either stabbing with their swords outside, or Stabbing with their other swords under the blanket.

And there are some characters that we rarely know what happened to them. because their stories aren't really important.

Top Bottom