• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You can wear skirts, and men can't (unless they're Scots). THIS is unfair. Actually, only men should wear skirts because we have balls that needs to be kept cool. And we are also usually more physical active than women.

We need to air out too! xD
It is unfair, though.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Time well to work on mine FanFic" You can't hide from me" since today I plan on releasing proto tease of it and well whole chapter would be called "An summoning gone wrong"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I wish my mom would get better.

I wish she would too :(

I feel weird continuing this by saying that my mom is finally home, after three months in the hospital. Hospice has accepted her so they will be sending nurses out to our house Monday through Friday. I don't care what it takes for her to be comfortable, I just love the fact that she is home now. Right now she's drifting off to sleep, entertaining me with stories of 12 lizards and a cat going to a concert....

My mom has always had a wacky sense of humor and the meds she's on has intensified it lmao. When we were eating dinner, I sat down in her room with one of those foldable tables and looked at her. She looked at me and said "What's with the ****-eating grin? You happy or somethin'?"

One hell of a woman, I tell ya ;)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I wish my mom would get better.

I wish she would too, even though I don't know her at all. <3

I wish she would too :(

I feel weird continuing this by saying that my mom is finally home, after three months in the hospital. Hospice has accepted her so they will be sending nurses out to our house Monday through Friday. I don't care what it takes for her to be comfortable, I just love the fact that she is home now. Right now she's drifting off to sleep, entertaining me with stories of 12 lizards and a cat going to a concert....

My mom has always had a wacky sense of humor and the meds she's on has intensified it lmao. When we were eating dinner, I sat down in her room with one of those foldable tables and looked at her. She looked at me and said "What's with the ****-eating grin? You happy or somethin'?"

One hell of a woman, I tell ya ;)

I'm so happy she's doing better! I think she would get along well with my parents, they seem to have a similar sense of humour. xD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
This is going to sound really weird, especially since I'm not known for putting much store in organized religion but I guess you don't need organization to have faith or to have faith in prayers.

If everyone who prays and believes could just please find it in them to pray for my mother, I would really appreciate it. She really, really needs it right now.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
This is going to sound really weird, especially since I'm not known for putting much store in organized religion but I guess you don't need organization to have faith or to have faith in prayers.

If everyone who prays and believes could just please find it in them to pray for my mother, I would really appreciate it. She really, really needs it right now.
You're both in my thoughts and I'm praying for you. Try and stay strong and you know you've got everyone here to support you.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I usually don't pray, but I will for you and your mom. I hope everything turns out okay. <3

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Aww I hate to double post but it's really the little things that you love about a person. I just called her and, it doesn't give me illusions or false hopes, but she sounded like herself, which makes me happy. She told me she'd been asking for a popsicle and she's not supposed to have anything so I told her not to go overboard and pester her nurses when she knows she's not supposed to have something because it puts them in a tough spot.

She just texted me: I got my popsicle! and it just made me smile; it's so her.

Top Bottom