• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
25 years old and I'm already finding grey hairs. Dealing with too much BS and trauma tend to do that to a person I suppose. I have noticed that my tolerance for people isn't what it used to be either. I guess I really am a lot different than I was three months ago.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
My brother and I are changing the locks, after I kicked him out of the house and told him I didn't care where the hell he went. He was like: I don't have nowhere to go. Well gee, you should have thought of that, shouldn't you?

He better be careful. Next time he comes here I'm calling the cops, taking out a restraining order and I might just call a repo company and tell em to come pick up that fancy 2015 that I know he ain't made payment one on just for the hell of it.

Don't mess with the bull and all that.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm obviously really upset that my uncle died, but at least he's not suffering anymore. He had alzheimer's, so he never knew who I was whenever I would visit him. I can't even imagine what that would be like, not even remembering your family...

Reactions: Jen

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm obviously really upset that my uncle died, but at least he's not suffering anymore. He had alzheimer's, so he never knew who I was whenever I would visit him. I can't even imagine what that would be like, not even remembering your family...

I'm sorry for your loss darlin' but you're right. He isn't suffering anymore and Alzheimer's affects more than just who has the disease; your family is now free of that torment as well. *hugs* it doesn't make the loss easier to cope with though. As always, I'm here if you need me and that goes for anyone else as well :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm sorry for your loss darlin' but you're right. He isn't suffering anymore and Alzheimer's affects more than just who has the disease; your family is now free of that torment as well. *hugs* it doesn't make the loss easier to cope with though. As always, I'm here if you need me and that goes for anyone else as well :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well it may not seem important to most but it is to me; the Ossahatchee Indian Festival & Pow Wow isn't happening this year. Bummer. I was ready to start attending it again after all this time. I really do miss it. I guess I'll be missing it forever, now lol.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Wow, I forgot how cracktastic Revenge of Shinobi is.
This is the game where you fight The Terminator, Spider-Man, Batman (Satan in re-releases), Rambo and Godzilla as bosses. It is as awesome as it sounds.
768dbab5bcb10ff89d720ce816b17c7e.png

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: The fact that some people think I actually care about what they think of me is amusing. Why waste your energy? I know who I am and that's all that matters. Your words will not affect someone if they aren't concerned with your criticisms in the first place.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My family said they were surprised that I'm so upset about my uncle because I'm cold, heartless, and only care about myself. I feel loved (note the sarcasm). So they've been comforting my sister because they think I'm just pretending to care. Sigh.

Top Bottom