• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm so full, I don't want to move. Someone will have to roll me if I have to go anywhere..
That's how I felt after leaving my friends kids birthday last night. I had 6 slices of pizza, cake, pasta and soda, and I never drink soda anymore so that made it worse.

Never going to a birthday party again.

ArabPikachu

I filed for retirement from Giant today with help from my job coach but am expected to have the retirement officiated in 2 weeks afterwards.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I hate when games give you two paths and in an effort to explore, you end up taking the path that progresses the story and you can't even go back to see what you missed. Looking at you God of War... So annoying.

ArabPikachu

I hate when games give you two paths and in an effort to explore, you end up taking the path that progresses the story and you can't even go back to see what you missed. Looking at you God of War... So annoying.

I understand what you're trying to say here but doesn't God of War allow making a new file in case you want to experience the other path?

Turo602

The King of Kings
I understand what you're trying to say here but doesn't God of War allow making a new file in case you want to experience the other path?

I shouldn't have to make mutiple files just to explore a piece of the game. It's way too much of a chore to load a save file every time I realize I've gone too far just to replay it all over again after I explore the other path. It's poor design.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I have some money to blow. What game is more worth it: the special edition of Skyrim with all the DLC or the Mass Effect trilogy? (btw, both are the PS3 editions)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I've never cussed at a game so much as I have with Dead Space 3. I still don't understand why my best friend's brother gave me the third installment without the first and the second...

Luckily I do remember most of the original Dead Space.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I think somebody just doesn't like me and is trying to get me to do something that will get me banned...

The only thing I can and will say in regards to that is just ignore people when they say something that makes you mad. Nine times out of ten, all they want is a reaction.

CT: My best friend's girlfriend really has no business being pregnant. For a 20 year old, she sure doesn't understand the whole pregnancy thing. Weird bird, she is...

Turo602

The King of Kings
So I was watching Friday the 13th again and I got to say, it's kind of funny watching your brother die in a movie. It's certainly been a long time, he's so young.

Top Bottom