• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
*Finds out that there will be a Five Nights At Freddy's movie*

Okay, first off, what?!
Secondly, the f*ck?!

I like the games, but since when has there ever been a highly liked video game movie? So please Warner Bros., DO NOT MAKE THIS A MOVIE! PLEASE LET THAT INFO BE SOME SORT OF LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/video-game-five-nights-at-787061

Wow, they're really going to have to try and make this into a movie. FNAF isn't even an hour-long game.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
CT: I love garlic but I hate how even a day after ingesting it, it's all I taste every time I burp.
I made a pizza from scratch on Monday.
It contained garlic in the passata sauce and i was tasting that for a while.
Here's the pizza if anyone's interested :
zkXEzuJ.jpg

Picture doesn't show proportion but it's about an A3 sheet size
It contains:
Green peppers
Red peppers
Red onoin
Basil
Tomatoes
Pepperoni
Spicey chicken
Mixed cheddar
Mozzarella balls

The sauce was made from
Passata
Crushed garlic
Basil

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What I get for going to bed early last night? Someone mowing their lawn at THREE IN THE MORNING. :angry:
Mowing lawns in Canada this time of the year? If it wasn't a snowblower I wonder if it could be a nightmare. ;p

Or, perhaps someone was drunk and mowed something else than grass with it. Everything is possible in a week-end night.

CT: We must do something with the smilies. That angry zombie smiley looks happy.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Mowing lawns in Canada this time of the year? If it wasn't a snowblower I wonder if it could be a nightmare. ;p

Or, perhaps someone was drunk and mowed something else than grass with it. Everything is possible in a week-end night.

CT: We must do something with the smilies. That angry zombie smiley looks happy.

Actually, the last time it snowed where I live was in November I think. Last night it snowed on the mountains so it was pretty cold, but snow just does not like it actually in town. I can't blame it. xD

Top Bottom