• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
We've got less than a month to move and we STILL can't find a place to move to. We're running out of time and I can feel the stress multiplying.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
We've got less than a month to move and we STILL can't find a place to move to. We're running out of time and I can feel the stress multiplying.
Good luck on that situation. I've been there several times, it'll all work all out :)

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
CT : Ahhh...I´m so glad they fired your drunkard,lying arse...

"F*** YOU, SPIDERS!!" -the extremely censored (I cut out three swears xD) sentence I said as I faced my fear of spiders (I forgot to put that in the thread for fears) and leapt under my house to get some boxes.
I once had to dive to the bottom of the damn swimming pool to remove a dead spider,cause my friend was afraid of it. She wouldn´t go in until i did it. -_- XD

Mod edit: No need for double-posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg

So bin ich eben
I really want to play Revelations 2, but I haven't played the first game yet. Are the stories connected, or is it okay to skip the first game?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I really want to play Revelations 2, but I haven't played the first game yet. Are the stories connected, or is it okay to skip the first game?

Parts would be hard to understand if you haven't played the first one, if you don't have the time or money to play the first one, I say just read a summary of it first.

Reactions: Meg

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
CT: The Eurovision's greatest hits concert was great! I can't wait for this years contest next month.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Currently thinking about this scene from last week's episode of Vikings:

(I'm not sure if anyone else here watches the show besides me. So if any of you do and you haven't seen last week's episode, then don't watch the video in the spoiler)

Athelstan (the priest)and Floki have always been two of my favorite characters from the show and I hated to see this happen. But what makes me keep watching the scene is a mix between the atmosphere, Gustaf's (Floki) superb acting, and that bonechilling music setting the mood (Wardruna, who's music always gives me the chills. And I love it. They are also the group of people around the campfire in the video.)

And I swear it looks like Floki turns into a dog to keep from being seen. Or, atleast that's what it looks like.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Waking up, leaving the warm bed and almost getting frostbite in the hallway. It was -11 degrees last night. Good fireplace is good.

UPDATE: I found out why it was so cold in the hallway! Some fool had left a balcony door on the second floor WIDE OPEN before he left yesterday. The suspect is my dad.

Last edited:

ArabPikachu

I'm filing for retirement from Giant this week because of me being occupied with new classes for private school (which will help me towards my goal of becoming a game developer).

Top Bottom