• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So, I was reading some old posts back when from 2010 and man.... I was a super b!tch! It's kind of embarrassing. I'd like to apologize to everyone I ever snapped at or blew up on for little reason.

I mean, I'm sure there was a reason. But I'm sorry. :p
I may have forgotten some things, but I don't remember you being a bithc. What I know is that I have always been thankful for knowing someone like you. It's what sticks to memory that matters in the long run.

By the way... I don't know if I owe anyone an apology for anything. If I do I'll of course apologize to them and try to make things right, but there's nothing that I know about. I've already apologized for my last known mistake, and I think that was to you. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Transparent people are so funny. Like wow... *golf clap* you tried honey. You tried too hard to be a petty b!tch and I'm over here laughing because all of our mutual friends are climbing over to the greener side of the grass. I don't treat my friends like you do- nor am I an emotionally abusive/manipulative twat. Have fun with no friends babe xoxo.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: Transparent people are so funny. Like wow... *golf clap* you tried honey. You tried too hard to be a petty b!tch and I'm over here laughing because all of our mutual friends are climbing over to the greener side of the grass. I don't treat my friends like you do- nor am I an emotionally abusive/manipulative twat. Have fun with no friends babe xoxo.
Wow...Use of the word "Twat." You must be REALLY p*ssed...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm currently Listening to Three Days Grace's New album. It's there first album with there new singer, and while, there first singer is way better, this one seems to . . . fit.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: OMG, Daniel's sister is the father of his son!!

(... You may have to watch Ugly Betty to understand.)

Fenris

Wolf :)
"I do an april fool joke that I'm moving away to study at a certain university and who acts most butthurt about it? Two (former) best friends who I haven't met for a couple of months now and act like they don't give a crap about me when I need to talk to someone... Sometimes I really want to roundhouse-kick certain people...."

Top Bottom