• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
wooly-sheep-ramona-johnston.jpg

baaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa

It looks like me when I wake up.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Has anyone played Dragon Ball Xenoverse? I've been watching Team Four Star play it, and I want it. It looks like an interesting plot, plus I like how it's not really a fighting game, but rather an rpg.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Those unicorns really haven't aged well.
... Never thought I'd say that, but it's true. Those unicorns are twenty year old toy/stuffie things. They still play music though... Kind of.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Surprise surprise I can get mad as hell instantly. You didn't see that coming, but in hindsight we can both see that some madness made you do a good job.
I can't even imagine you getting mad, Romero. :p

CT: I'm so happy! I've finished for easter and done all of my assessments! Woohoo!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Surprise surprise I can get mad as hell instantly. You didn't see that coming, but in hindsight we can both see that some madness made you do a good job.

It seems we both surprise people when we get mad as hell lol.

CT: I'm sorry but I don't think this baby is my best friend's baby.....

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I'm sorry but I don't think this baby is my best friend's baby.....
Man sometimes it be like that.
Which unfortunately leaves you with the nasty choice of: tell him and risk losing his friendship, or keep your mouth shut and pray that, if it really isn't his, the baby looks nothing like him and he gets suspicious on his own.

That moment when the deleted scenes should have definitely been left in the movie.

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Man sometimes it be like that.
Which unfortunately leaves you with the nasty choice of: tell him and risk losing his friendship, or keep your mouth shut and pray that, if it really isn't his, the baby looks nothing like him and he gets suspicious on his own.

I don't think I'm going to tell him. This is a friendship that I've had since I was five freagin' years old. I can not and will not ruin that just because I think something. Knowing my best friend as well as I do, regardless of whether it's his or not, he will still take care of it. He's a good man like that.

ArabPikachu

Now that I'm done with this private school semester, it's now time to wait for my Observational Drawing class grade being posted online by the teacher.

@tremor
That guy in your profile pic and sig looks like Chris Hemsworth.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@tremor
That guy in your profile pic and sig looks like Chris Hemsworth.

I didn't realise that until you said something about it lol. You're right...he does. The guy in my profile pic and sig is actually Charlie Hunnam though.

That is the best way to describe my feelings for both Charlie Hunnam AND Chris Hemsworth...

EDIT

@Spikeyroxas That depends on what happened to make you want to ignore and avoid them...

ArabPikachu

If memory serves me right, Charlie Hunnam (born in England) and Chris Hemsworth (born in Australia) speak with a British accent.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I didn't realise that until you said something about it lol. You're right...he does. The guy in my profile pic and sig is actually Charlie Hunnam though.

That is the best way to describe my feelings for both Charlie Hunnam AND Chris Hemsworth...

EDIT

@Spikeyroxas That depends on what happened to make you want to ignore and avoid them...

Thievery

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It seems we both surprise people when we get mad as hell lol.
Lol I think it added to the surprise that I first tried to be calm and find a diplomatic solution to the disagreement. They served a load of bull**** before they left the room for some seconds. I used the moment to consider the situation, decided I would not take it any more and went from mildly annoyed to livid in the blink of an eye. They didn't meet the same person when they came back in, whoops LOL. :p I'm glad I didn't say much.

Top Bottom