• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I volunteer at a charity shop. Today a policeman came in and asked to talk to my manager. Apparently, the Queen is coming to visit our charity shop in two weeks time and we all get to meet her, and he was there to arrange security.

Part of me wants to meet the Queen, but part of me doesn't because I'm the kind of person who would embarrass herself. :p Also, if it's televised, I don't want to be on TV...

What should I do? :p
Lucky you!!
I understand how you feel about being on TV, also I would want to avoid that.
Perhaps wear a hat that hide your face? She will be wearing something on her head, so you can wear something too.
Maybe something like this?
C1S2mcA.jpg

Hmm meeting the queen on TV wearing this would be really a stupid good idea. :p

CT: Is it weird that I can only sleep if I have my special fifty year old pillow?
Not as weird as if it was a fifty year old something else. :p
Not to ruin your sleep, but when a pillow is some years old, about half of its weight is from dead skin cells, house dust mite and mite excrements. A little nightmare just there. Which reminds me, I need to get a new pillow soon.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Lucky you!!
I understand how you feel about being on TV, also I would want to avoid that.
Perhaps wear a hat that hide your face? She will be wearing something on her head, so you can wear something too.
Maybe something like this?
C1S2mcA.jpg

Hmm meeting the queen on TV wearing this would be really a stupid good idea. :p

Not as weird as if it was a fifty year old something else. :p
Not to ruin your sleep, but when a pillow is some years old, about half of its weight is from dead skin cells, house dust mite and mite excrements. A little nightmare just there. Which reminds me, I need to get a new pillow soon.

I can't let it gooooooo. It was my grandpa's then he gave it to my dad and he gave it to me. xD

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Ya'll are making me hungry. I think I'll go raid my fridge.

Also..
@Storyofmylife you are more than welcome to be the jelly/jam in a Tremor & Maggie sandwich :suggestive:
waggles brows. alright i'm down for this. three southern belles in a sandwich? what's better than that? nothing. absolutely nothing.

CT: What is sleep?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
waggles brows. alright i'm down for this. three southern belles in a sandwich? what's better than that? nothing. absolutely nothing.

It's gonna be hotter than the South in the middle of summer...

CT: What is sleep?

If you find out what it is let me know. I've been asking myself the same question.

CT: My best friend apologised for something I never thought he would apologise for. Our friendship can never be the same but I can only hope our bond can grow stronger. He's not a friend I am willing to let go of easily. We're talking 20+ years of friendship here. Our families are incredibly close. We've been through hell and back, together. If his girlfriend can't comprehend that kind of friendship, that's her fault. This is part of my life we're talking about. A chunk of my heart. He needs to wake up and realise that stunt she pulled was to shove a wedge between us and she almost succeeded. Almost.

e_etu

Soram ~
Still havent got my Revelations 2 yet ( argh ) if it doesnt arrive on monday i will be so angry D: i need something to do because i am so bored and i dont know anyone from this village where i moved so i cant call to anyone to ask hangout with me.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sleep is like an unconscious orgasm.

In other words: sleep=best thing ever.

You're missing out if you're not getting any.
I mean what's better than an orgasm you don't have to work for? Nothing, that's what.
even better if you wake up to an orgasm from a spectacular dream *COUGH* nothing to see here people.

CT: I did one hundred push ups today. The male kind too. Who's boss? I'm boss.

Top Bottom