• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Feels good getting some domestic work done.

Sleep is like an unconscious orgasm.

In other words: sleep=best thing ever.

You're missing out if you're not getting any.
I mean what's better than an orgasm you don't have to work for? Nothing, that's what.
even better if you wake up to an orgasm from a spectacular dream *COUGH* nothing to see here people.

CT: I did one hundred push ups today. The male kind too. Who's boss? I'm boss.

Easy for you to say, you don't have to change bed sheets. :p

@Story: 100 push ups? :O I can't do that. Impressive!! Perhaps I can do 100 sit ups but not 100 push ups, not a chance.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Dear Disney,

Please license the Streamline/FOX Dub of My Neighbour Totoro and include it in your future releases of Totoro Blu-rays and DVDs. FUNimation did the same thing with their Blu-ray/DVD release of Akira because they recognized that the Streamline dub does have its fans. I, and I'm sure many other people, would greatly appreciate this.

Sincerely,
Me

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Is it possible for a person to be too patient? I think that's my problem. I wait too long hoping someone is going to change & stick around to help when they're not even bothering helping themselves. Example of insane patience? I've been waiting almost 18 years for Rebecca Chambers' story to be updated.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Good news, everyone! :D
I got a $100 cheque from Google Adsense today, so I treated myself to a brand new copy of Resident Evil 2 for the GameCube!
And what was left over I used and bought my dad a birthday present, too.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Bought a new Honda Accord (who hoo!) ... didn't realize until today it's the #1 most stolen car in North America. This is trouble.
Congratz on new car! Hmm this is a dilemma. Perhaps you could let someone you know steal the car before a real thief does?
Another way is to secure it is to paint it pink with yellow details. :p
(I have my most creative ideas when it's too late in the night lol)

Mr Sunshine

wooly-sheep-ramona-johnston.jpg

baaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hell no, I did NOT just hear her say that. My best friend has really messed up now...

EDIT:

My avatar on this forum has never suited me better than it does today. I am up to my eyeballs in stress and more crap keeps coming at me.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That moment when you realize that someone is just butthurt because they're no longer one of the popular kids, even though the fall was their own fault.

Kinda makes you sad because, at this point, acting out is just so juvenile.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
That moment when you realize that someone is just butthurt because they're no longer one of the popular kids, even though the fall was their own fault.

Kinda makes you sad because, at this point, acting out is just so juvenile.

I never quite understood why people want to be popular anyway. Popularity gets you nothing but fake ass friends and a bunch of hate that has no freagin' meaning behind it. Folks need to leave the popularity contest where it belongs: SCHOOL.

ArabPikachu

Tomorrow is my last day of Observational Drawing class for this semester; If a sufficient grade is given to me, then that means I'll be able to move on to 3 classes for my private school in the next quarter.

When I start taking 3 classes at private school, it'll require me to retire from Giant.

Top Bottom