• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Fenris

Wolf :)
"Kojima is leaving Konami?! Well... I guess that means Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill are f*cked..."

(post it at the wrong place first, xD)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Does anyone else suffer from deja vu?
Every so often I get Big gaps of time that have or feel like they have happened before.
I woke up this morning and things have felt similar, like the situation I had yesterday, some forum posts this morning and some things at work today.

A few years ago I had some moments where I swear I kept seeing the same people in multiple locations

I'm actually starting to think I'm psychic because I get deja vu so often and I know things that are going to happen. Like, its not always that I'm like "didn't this happen already?", sometimes I feel like something's going to happen and it ends up happening.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I miss the fact that the area on my profile that says "occupation" used to say "I sex people up". Why the hell did I change that? Now it just says that I smoke things and steal brains.

Well.....that's not incorrect.....

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
What the hell is up Belgium? A couple of my (16-year-old) friends were able to just walk into a shoppe and buy 1kg bags of tobacco and pipes to smoke them in. I'm both confused and jealous.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I know it's old news now, but I just recently got around to playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I want to say that they succeeded in making Wally a likable character with a personality. He is just so adorable, I kinda wanted to lose to him to keep him from being sad.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
A lot of people here have been losing their pets, but I felt the need to make a pets thread because my cat was watching T.V. and being adorable. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha, seeing this gave me the lolz.
K2Kc9e1.png

No, I actually didn't know lol.
Wut? :O But I "made your week" a couple of years ago when I for the first time called you Veronica Mars. And you didn't know about her? She's a badass awesome detective character.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That I wuv you as much as I wuv Charlie Hunnam's hiney. And that's a lot of love right there. Jiggly jiggly love. I haven't had much sleep....
Aww and I wuv you as much as I wuv Brendan Fraser in a loin cloth in 1997!!!
And that's a lot of love.
tumblr_lpng8enBHt1qg3r7n.gif

ArabPikachu

I know it's old news now, but I just recently got around to playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I want to say that they succeeded in making Wally a likable character with a personality. He is just so adorable, I kinda wanted to lose to him to keep him from being sad.

I'm thinking of purchasing Omega Ruby later on.

Top Bottom