• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nice one, Femme. We've not had many trolls the last years, so spotting one and grabbing it feels good huh? I know it does. ;)
The Darkening Sea: Joined Nov 2, 2014
Spencer Key: Joined Nov 7, 2014

She/he/it planned it from the beginning. They could have kept it going for longer undetected if they had been a more disciplined and intelligent troll. But they didn't know their opponents, did they. ;)

It is the 1st Commandment actually; Know thy enemy. Or wait, it's not? :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Who is Veronica Mars?
tumblr_nkh9itGmX11swopjeo1_500.gif

^ that's her. and that's you too.

EDIT: wait... i obviously did not get femme's joke. oops. too tired. off to bed kiddies!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
CT: As much fun Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 is, it's really friggin' frustrating. Especially the Perfect Cell and Super Buu fights. I'm dreading having to play the story of Krillin, Tien and Yamcha (though Yamcha's story has got to be really short, right? I mean, what has he done besides get killed by the saibaman and fisted by Dr. Gero?)
Humans sure were a lot more useful in Dragon Ball. In Z they're just kinda there.

Almost all of the threads I make get only a couple or no replies... :sad:

Just like mine! :D
I'll just have to think of some more topics that are interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm really sad. I can't go to the Varsity final this year because I have nobody to go with. I love ice hockey. :(

e_etu

Soram ~
So yeah. I was right about my dog.. she passed away today :( I have been crying whole day and i know its gonna take long time before i can recover from this. She was with me half of my life so :/

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So yeah. I was right about my dog.. she passed away today :( I have been crying whole day and i know its gonna take long time before i can recover from this. She was with me half of my life so :/
I'm so sorry :( I know what you're going through. The offer to talk is still open If you need it. My heart goes out to you.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sorry for your loss e_etu :(

CT: I guess I'm really hard to please because I just got done with revelations 2 and am highly disappointed. I preferred RE6 actually. Oh well, I'll go back to playing the evil within.

Top Bottom