• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Kinda going crazy replacing VHS tapes. Sold off a couple dozen VHS tapes after replacing them with DVDs and Blu-rays.
The latest ones arriving from Amazon.ca soon being Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, Escape from New York and A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Popo

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time for just 6 months, I would do so many things differently.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Kinda going crazy replacing VHS tapes. Sold off a couple dozen VHS tapes after replacing them with DVDs and Blu-rays.
The latest ones arriving from Amazon.ca soon being Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, Escape from New York and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
I'll keep my VHS tapes, just as I'll keep my LP records. High quality tapes played on a good machine is not bad. And tapes have one advantage over DVDs: Usability. Insert a DVD and press play. What happens? You have to endure a lot of crap before the movie starts. Press play on a tape machine and the movie starts in 2 seconds.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: This may be a little off topic guys but if any of y'all want a fancy signature with your username on it hit me up! I'm practicing my editing skills. Just did one for myself. Anyway y'all keep being awesome.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
CT: This may be a little off topic guys but if any of y'all want a fancy signature with your username on it hit me up! I'm practicing my editing skills. Just did one for myself. Anyway y'all keep being awesome.
I'll give you a project :)
Go ahead and make me one if you like.
Can I request certain creatures and characters?
ada and Carlos.
With rasklapanjes and scarglimones

CT: full after having a nice steak :)
20% discount too woo! Penny's!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll give you a project :)
Go ahead and make me one if you like.
Can I request certain creatures and characters?
ada and Carlos.
With rasklapanjes and scarglimones

CT: full after having a nice steak :)
20% discount too woo! Penny's!

XD Well how about an edit of your favorite character and your username on there? I've got photoshop to make edits of photos. I can even add a gif to it, but yeah just inbox me if you want something real specific. :)

e_etu

Soram ~
My 10 years old dog has gotten really sick. She keeps shaking , lost her hair , cant even walk well anymore also she looks like skeleton even thought i keep feeding her a lot but she doesnt gain weight :/
tomorrow i am gonna take her to veterinarian with my mom and i know we have to put her on sleep probably. We dont have enough money to buy more medicines or anything because nothing works D:
I am not feeling sad at all cuz i am trying to be positive but i know that i am probably gonna cry a lot tomorrow.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My 10 years old dog has gotten really sick. She keeps shaking , lost her hair , cant even walk well anymore also she looks like skeleton even thought i keep feeding her a lot but she doesnt gain weight :/
tomorrow i am gonna take her to veterinarian with my mom and i know we have to put her on sleep probably. We dont have enough money to buy more medicines or anything because nothing works D:
I am not feeling sad at all cuz i am trying to be positive but i know that i am probably gonna cry a lot tomorrow.
I'm so sorry to hear that, e_etu. I lost my dog just over a week ago so I know the pain.

It's perfectly okay to cry about it if you need to. Dogs are a big part of our lives and they're one of the family.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want someone to talk to.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

So sorry to hear that. Think of it this way though. She won't be in pain anymore. And like Jen said, it's okay to cry. It's actually good for you. You can talk to me, too.

e_etu

Soram ~
I'm so sorry to hear that, e_etu. I lost my dog just over a week ago so I know the pain.

It's perfectly okay to cry about it if you need to. Dogs are a big part of our lives and they're one of the family.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want someone to talk to.
So sorry to hear that. Think of it this way though. She won't be in pain anymore. And like Jen said, it's okay to cry. It's actually good for you. You can talk to me, too.

Thanks guys :) and i will PM you if i need to talk to somebody :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Sweet! How you liking it?
I like it so far. Took a lot less time to transfer my old number than they expected - they said it'd be two days since Straight Talk doesn't like to give up their numbers but last night, around five hours after getting the phone, my old phone stopped working and my number had switched to the new phone. (Maybe it was because the number didn't start out with Straight Talk but Tracfone...?) Ended up going with the Droid Maxx because of its rumored awesome battery life, which is something my LG slider was missing terribly, and the fact that it was free with a two year contract. We're also Motorola people. All of my phones before switching to Straight Talk - and I only had two phones with them - were Motorola. LG just wasn't as good. (This last phone was nice - I'm gonna miss my little slider!!! - but the first one...not so much.)

Very serious question, though! If anyone likes baseball, I need the name of the best free baseball app out there. (Unfortunately the phone came with an NFL app with no MLB in sight!)

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I saw a report in the news about telecom companies adding unique IDs to customers that third parties are allowed to track. Verizon is such a company.

Somebody’s Already Using Verizon’s ID to Track Users

Twitter is using a newly discovered hidden code that the telecom carriers are adding to every page you visit – and it’s very hard to opt out.

Twitter's mobile advertising arm enables its clients to use a hidden, undeletable tracking number created by Verizon to track user behavior on smartphones and tablets.
More:
http://www.propublica.org/article/somebodys-already-using-verizons-id-to-track-users

I don't like this so I'm glad it's illegal in the EU.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: As much fun Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 is, it's really friggin' frustrating. Especially the Perfect Cell and Super Buu fights. I'm dreading having to play the story of Krillin, Tien and Yamcha (though Yamcha's story has got to be really short, right? I mean, what has he done besides get killed by the saibaman and fisted by Dr. Gero?)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Benadryl is great for my allergies but boy I feel loopy right now. Just let me cry about having to be awake at 5am for a moment.

Top Bottom