• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
CT: I can't believe I haven't been lynched on Tumblr with all the "heinous" sh!t I've said.
I ain't far left enough.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Anyone have their cell through Verizon? I'm thinking of switching from Straight Talk but I don't know anyone who has something that's...not Straight Talk except my brother to get opinions from. He spoke highly of them though and I was wondering if anyone else can agree or disagree with his sentiments to give me a general idea of where I'm headed.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Anyone have their cell through Verizon? I'm thinking of switching from Straight Talk but I don't know anyone who has something that's...not Straight Talk except my brother to get opinions from. He spoke highly of them though and I was wondering if anyone else can agree or disagree with his sentiments to give me a general idea of where I'm headed.

I CAN tell you that I don't really like Straight Talk. That's what I have now. Before I got the phone I have now, I had one of those little flip phones from Verizon. It was one of those "pay as you go" kinda things. I had to buy a minute card at Walmart every month....like Straight Talk. I know that service was a lot better when I had Verizon. It probably would've been even better if I could've afforded a smart phone lol. I would say, by all means, go with Verizon lol.

I wouldn't make a decision based solely on me hating Straight Talk though :p

CT: I'm up to my eyeballs in stress today....

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
CT: I hate it when a person is rude and someone who knows them says 'oh, it's just how they are'.

Umm, no. That's not an excuse for rudeness at all.

I hate it when people do that. My neighbour was bullying me and his sister was just like "It's how he is, boys will be boys!". Really? That's no excuse to bully somebody. Not all guys are like that.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I CAN tell you that I don't really like Straight Talk. That's what I have now. Before I got the phone I have now, I had one of those little flip phones from Verizon. It was one of those "pay as you go" kinda things. I had to buy a minute card at Walmart every month....like Straight Talk. I know that service was a lot better when I had Verizon. It probably would've been even better if I could've afforded a smart phone lol. I would say, by all means, go with Verizon lol.

I wouldn't make a decision based solely on me hating Straight Talk though :p
Straight Talk is fine with me but I don't have anything to compare it to except Tracfone. When my mom let me get a cell phone she got me a Tracfone and when I got old enough to buy my phone myself, I just went a step up with Straight Talk so having an actual carrier is different for me. It will take some getting used to but I think I'm going to try going with Verizon. I think I'm going to go with a plan, though. It's easier to get a better phone if you buy a plan. (Plus I need something to help build my credit because apparently buying and paying for vehicles doesn't really do much.)

@Jen: I agree!!!! I waited on this woman one day and she was just as rude as could be. Was short with me from the minute she came in and it got even worse when I informed her that we do not sell turkey bacon, sausage or anything else turkey. All my coworkers could say is: "Oh well she's pregnant."

No, that's not an excuse. I am most certainly not the person who got you in that predicament - I'm sort of incapable of doing so, you see, I don't have the right...stuff - so when you want to yell because you're uncomfortable or something doesn't make you happy don't yell at me.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I am so glad I realised that this guy was a disaster waiting to happen. Now, watching him suck up to his wife on Facebook is entertainment for me. She'll flip her psycho switch again very soon and then he'll be running in the other direction, again.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: So i went and replayed Resident Evil 2 Claire A. And something just puzzled me about Leon that made me want to create a thread about it. But then decided not to do it.Instead i decided to come to this thread and think about it.

After you get the spade key and head to the hall ways where the S.T.A.R.S office is in and see Sherry for the first time. You follow her to the next room and find Leon. and Claire ask him if she saw a little girl. What puzzles me is that when we look from where Leon came from. We see that he came from the hall way that has a nailed door. How did he get there?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
After you get the spade key and head to the hall ways where the S.T.A.R.S office is in and see Sherry for the first time. You follow her to the next room and find Leon. and Claire ask him if she saw a little girl. What puzzles me is that when we look from where Leon came from. We see that he came from the hall way that has a nailed door. How did he get there?

I don't know why you write this with a spoiler tag, but I'll do so too.

Leon came from the library, saw Sherry, she ran away (probably thinking he's a zombie) and escaped through the opening in the nailed door. He followed her to the end of the corridor, but couldn't follow because the opening was too small for him, and when he came back, he ran into Claire.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I don't know why you write this with a spoiler tag, but I'll do so too.

Leon came from the library, saw Sherry, she ran away (probably thinking he's a zombie) and escaped through the opening in the nailed door. He followed her to the end of the corridor, but couldn't follow because the opening was too small for him, and when he came back, he ran into Claire.

Oh i am writing in spoilers just incase someone just started playing this game for the first time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Thinking about making a sig and av change again. I can never be happy with one set for too long. It's as bad as me trying to decide on outfits.

And good god my back hurts.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I do and although it's rather pricey I think it's worth it. It rarely drops (unless you're driving through the mountains but only in certain places), and the service is overall good. I used to have AT&T, but switched back over to this because it's just... so much better imo. Hope that answered your question. :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
CT: I really hate getting ready for fancy things. People expect me to wear makeup, but I have scars all over my face so it looks really weird. You'd think scars would fade after eight years. (I got beat up by somebody. Long story.)

Top Bottom