• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I do and although it's rather pricey I think it's worth it. It rarely drops (unless you're driving through the mountains but only in certain places), and the service is overall good. I used to have AT&T, but switched back over to this because it's just... so much better imo. Hope that answered your question. :)
Do you have their "unlimited call/text and 1 gig of data for $65?" Or is your family on a plan? (Or do you use prepaid?)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Do you have their "unlimited call/text and 1 gig of data for $65?" Or is your family on a plan? (Or do you use prepaid?)

I have the unlimited plan. Got knocked off the family plan, but I can still afford it. I like it- honestly, a lot of people complain about Verizon but then when I ask if they have a better solution they stfu xD. My friends use it too and haven't complained much if at all. Only complaints I've heard are bad customer service, but hey you can get that anywhere.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Well...I may very well be moving back to my hometown very soon. It's kind of exciting. I'm going to miss the peace and quiet of the countryside but I'm a city girl. This move will make it easier to find a job. I can't wait.
As long as you don't forget this forum is your primary home, you can have any second home you want. ;) Good luck finding a job!
I didn't know you lived in the countryside, I thought it was a town.
You're not a city girl... you're a forum girl. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
As long as you don't forget this forum is your primary home, you can have any second home you want. ;) Good luck finding a job!

Maybe she lives in a cown? A tide? (I like to mix words together xD)
She's a forty girl! Wait- nonono, that makes her sound older than she really is. It would make me sound older too since I love cities and forums... Hmmm.... xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I could never forget this place. It's impossible :)

Well..I technically live in a town. Right across the river is a large city lol, which is my hometown. I say countryside because I don't live in town. I'm not within city limits. It's beautiful where I am. Lots of trees.

Hopefully, once I move..I will be able to have internet again. It may take a few months for that though.

Top Bottom