• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Quick question pertaining to Fifty Shades of Grey: Who, in the modern day, names their daughter Anastasia? Even if her parents liked the Don Bluth movie, I doubt that Anastasia Steele is my age...
Hardly anyone. It's more like the author, and I use that term loosely, wanted to name her something that sounded romantic.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So today I've had a new bed delivered. Last night I cleared everything out of my old room and dismantled the bed and put it behind the shed in our garden. After all that hard work, it's even more awkward that the delivery guys couldn't get the new bed around the walls upstairs because there wasn't enough room...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sounds like you're getting a really big bed! Why is that? Did the professors decide to come over for a sleepover because they were so excited about the bra you showed them, and you didn't want to let them sleep on the floor?
Hahaha, it's definitely not that. I'm cringing at that thought - my professors are all old! :p More like we have a really small house. My dad is going to have to take part of the bathroom door off to make it work. This bed is causing way too much trouble. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: That moment when you realize you're way too old to be on tumblr. What's up with all the trigger warnings too. Good god I shouldn't be asked to tag a balloon as a trigger warning. Or a cat because you think you're a bird. Guys, I've been places. I've seen things. I'm scared to even say anything anymore in fear of offending someone. How do socialize?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I heard on the news today that substitutes for school teachers wants a minimum of training.

It takes a 90 hour course with theory and practice to be allowed to work as a security guard, even they are completely unarmed and are not allowed to use force if they spot a shoplifter. They are basically adult boyscouts. The 90 hour course applies to stand-ins too.

So what qualifications are required to be a substitute for a school teacher, which is a bigger responsibility than walking around like a big boyscout with no authority? To be allowed to teach is a lot simpler, you just have to be able to answer the phone in the morning.
It's really funny ...in a bad way lol.

Story! Nice to see you, welcome back.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: That moment when you realize you're way too old to be on tumblr. What's up with all the trigger warnings too. Good god I shouldn't be asked to tag a balloon as a trigger warning. Or a cat because you think you're a bird. Guys, I've been places. I've seen things. I'm scared to even say anything anymore in fear of offending someone. How do socialize?

I refuse to say anything to just about anyone on that website. My blog is for what I'm interested in and that's it. Most of the crap that goes on at that place is ridiculous. So I'm right along with you as far as Tumblr goes lol.

CT: It's time to bake. Or get baked? Both? Both sounds good.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

You exist too!? All these people I think are myths are actually real! xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Hahaha, it's definitely not that. I'm cringing at that thought - my professors are all old! :p More like we have a really small house. My dad is going to have to take part of the bathroom door off to make it work. This bed is causing way too much trouble. :p
Sounds like the bed is the sort of thing that isn't coming out unless absolutely necessary. Like my mom's bedroom cupboards which my dad had to build in the room because they're all two inches from the ceiling.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I refuse to say anything to just about anyone on that website. My blog is for what I'm interested in and that's it. Most of the crap that goes on at that place is ridiculous. So I'm right along with you as far as Tumblr goes lol.

I believe 99.9% of the clinically insane ( not in a fun way either ) frequent that site. I use it for writing and dang... I'm just glad I can step outside and breathe without offending someone like I do on tumblr lol.

CT: Why did I eat 20 chicken mcnuggets?

Top Bottom