• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Are you sure this isn't one of those things where your parents switched fish at night because they didn't want to explain that your fish died? Because that happened once only I knew it wasn't Edwina because it didn't swim to the glass and look at me like she did. It was different.
I really didn't know until I was told. I still feel really bad about not paying as much attention to them as I should have and trying to bond with them but they were fish and I felt like they wouldn't care.
On the upside, I wasn't in charge of feeding them so if they died of starvation, that was mom's fault!
It's definitely not that because he's grown so much. :p You shouldn't feel bad, all goldfish look very similar when they're young. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That makes me feel a little better.
Though not really because I didn't know they looked any different from that. Like I really didn't know there was a "younger."

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That makes me feel a little better.
Though not really because I didn't know they looked any different from that. Like I really didn't know there was a "younger."
Well they change little when they're younger, but now mine has grown so much and is so old there's an obvious difference. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Are you sure this isn't one of those things where your parents switched fish at night because they didn't want to explain that your fish died? Because that happened once only I knew it wasn't Edwina because it didn't swim to the glass and look at me like she did. It was different.
This happened to me once as well - I had a red & gold Siamese fighting fish named Sebastian. Got home after a weekend at my friend's house and Sebastian was suddenly blue. Dad was never very good with details.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Like how big a difference is there? Is there a color difference, like do they get darker/lighter? Is there a huge size difference?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Like how big a difference is there? Is there a color difference, like do they get darker/lighter? Is there a huge size difference?
There's a pretty big size difference but it only really happened as the other fish died - we had eight to begin with. One other lived to be sixteen and until then this one hadn't grown too much, but since then he's grown a lot. I think it can also just depend on the fish. I'm not really a fish expert, though. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Nah, he's definitely an anomoly, everyone else I know who had fish only had them a few years at the most. We got him when I was 2 years old. He's still going strong now. :p

I only had three fish for two weeks... My cat thought it was a good idea to sleep on top of the fish tank and electrocuted the fish with the light at the top of the tank. She actually looked like she felt guilty, and this cat hates everything. She's the original Grumpy Cat, basically. She scares everybody, too.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I only had three fish for two weeks... My cat thought it was a good idea to sleep on top of the fish tank and electrocuted the fish with the light at the top of the tank. She actually looked like she felt guilty, and this cat hates everything. She's the original Grumpy Cat, basically. She scares everybody, too.
Oh dear, poor fish... :(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Currently thinking about food. I do that a lot.

I tried something new for dinner. It had to do with chicken, lemon, garlic, potatoes, and onions. It was pretty good...but it was missing something.

Now I'm thinking about kicking back and watching movies.

A bag of Jolly Ranchers would be nice to have right now....

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Currently thinking: "Why? Why must you flirt with every guy I know? Whhyyy? You're not God's gift to men honey." And the one you're currently trying to flirt with is gonna hurt your feelins' if you're not careful.

Just sayin'.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If you hate Earth Wind & Fire, then I regret to inform you that your heart is black, icy and reeks of death.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
My day at work today consists of
Purge
Nothing
Load
Nothing
Still load
Nothing
Crash
Rage
Repeat

I hate computers sometimes

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I AM DYING. Leonardo DiCaprio (my future husband xD) is a 45 minute drive away right now. I need to meet hiiimmmmm!! I literally screamed when I heard it on the radio. I am totally fangirling.

Top Bottom