• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Dissertation done! Just one essay, three exams and a viva to go until the end of uni. It's all gone so quickly.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Dissertation done! Just one essay, three exams and a viva to go until the end of uni. It's all gone so quickly.
Well done!! It's such a relief to get a big assignment done - I've just done one myself! Won't be long now til we graduate! :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
*wiggles eyebrows* You're pretty sexy and glorious yourself my love :p Good lawwd I have missed you Maggie! :D

CT: I finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I absolutely LOVED it!
Oh! Cyber hugz all around. *glomp* You stay this time, yes?

A friend of mine really wanted me to see that so he ripped me a copy...never got around to watching it, though. Probably should, lol!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Currently incapable of thinking because of an inflated ego, thanks to Maggie :p

Seriously, I've missed this place and the people here. It's really nice being back :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You're welcome. :p haha
But seriously, you do smell good. ;)

CT: *Sigh* That moment when your friend just doesn't understand the bond between a girl and her Camaro.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So Bethesda Netherlands are insulting me or it was mistranslaTed
But i found it funny either way
qtjQr5y.jpg

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Oh kitty, you're hilarious. Following me all over the house because you hear the ice clinking in my drink.

Top Bottom