• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It hit me instantly and I may have aged a little.
Lmao! This made me laugh so hard I almost farted.

So today I got my results back for the interview where I had the wardrobe malfunction. I didn't get marked down for it and got the highest grade classification possible. So happy. :D
See! We already predicted this, didn't we. :D
Congrats on the result.
There's a saying but I'm not sure how it goes in English, it's something like "accident with a blessing", or "blessing in disguise" or something. ;)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
See! We already predicted this, didn't we. :D
Congrats on the result.
There's a saying but I'm not sure how it goes in English, it's something like "accident with a blessing", or "blessing in disguise" or something. ;)
Haha yeah, it's blessing in disguise :p Thank you, Romero. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha yeah, it's blessing in disguise :p Thank you, Romero. :)
You're welcome. :D
But I think we must not go in the classical trap and ascribe a woman's success to her bewbies, here is no reason to doubt that the excellent result came from knowledge and skills. But of course this sounds less funny so I'm hiding it in a spoiler. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
OMG! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are a couple for real!! :O
I like it because they acted as two of my favorite TV characters (where they dated too).

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That awful moment when you try open up your assignment that is due tomorrow, which you have written over 1500 words on, and it comes up with a message saying 'not found'.

Luckily I managed to find a way to get it back, but gosh, I was panicking for a moment.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The Mummy is such a good movie. Great source material, great actors, effects, crew, director, etc. The second one was amazing too but the first one was just...wow! It never ceases to amaze me how good this movie is and it really has something for everyone. It's a bit scary, not on the same level as the original but that can be forgiven because it also incorporates humor, romance, action, adventure; it's just this big melting pot and it can appeal to everyone because it's just so different from your average movie. The characters are immensely likable, even down to Jonathan's weasely little-self and Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz did an amazing job bringing Rick and Evie to life and making us love them and care about their story.
Just wasn't the same when she was replaced. :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate it when a person pulls the "If you love me..." card. It's a cheap and dirty way of manipulating family and friends. It sucks to be on the receiving end of those statements.
I know. I had a boyfriend who once said he'd kill himself if I broke up with him. I was so past the point of giving a sh!t that I told him to knock himself out. All bluff.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That moment when you're talking to your friend about the weather and she says: "They're calling for snow tomorrow. It's gonna start at 4 am and end at...holy ****!"

She is so not making it to weather girl!

Top Bottom