• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
When will I ever learn not to leave coursework until the last minute?

The relief of having completed it is somewhat marred by the fact that I'll only be getting around 2 and a half hours of sleep, as it's 4:05am.

Guess it's an early night for me tomorrow.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The title of Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange was translated into Serbo-Croatian as "The Orange From Hell".

That sounds really bad. It sounds like some sh!tty B-Movie from the '50s. Who in the hell thought THAT was a good idea?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The title of Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange was translated into Serbo-Croatian as "The Orange From Hell".

That sounds really bad. It sounds like some sh!tty B-Movie from the '50s. Who in the hell thought THAT was a good idea?

That movie was one of the strangest movies I have ever seen but I couldn't stop watching it.

CT: Never, ever fall in love with a messed up, married man. Take my word for it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
One of my favorite sayings that has ever come from Doctor Who/Torchwood is this:

There are no straight men. Just men who haven't met Captain Jack Harkness.

Reactions: Jen

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
See, I love snow. Winters with nothing but rain here in B.C. always disappoint me.
Then again, I was conceived and born in Oshawa. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used to love snow and winter - and then I moved to Toronto and now have to do this public transit thing. And the first time I had to wait outside for a bus for 30 minutes in the dead of a snowstorm I decided winter just wasn't for me anymore.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So Donnie Darko is in the kids' DVD section of the thrift store, along with Pulp Fiction...

WTF Value Village?

Top Bottom