• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So Bethesda Netherlands are insulting me or it was mistranslaTed
But i found it funny either way
qtjQr5y.jpg
Bethesda Software? I don't know what they're up to these days, but they made the awesome Mage Wars back in the late '90s. I never grow tired of that game.
Cool dog on the drawing, never seen a dog in armor before.

I can be an idiot though. I tend to have a sensitive stomach when it comes to certain things. This is one of them. But dangit it's soo good.
Pizza and beer upset your stomach?? It must be the spice. Try to replace the ganja with oregano. :p

EDIT:

I know Capcomlicated, but who are Fallen and Elmo?
Fallen have changed his name, he calls himself @Mr Sunshine now. But I always think of him as Fallen which he used for a long time.
Elmo = @echoey.

Both are missed.

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Try to replace the ganja with oregano. :p

Oh yeah. That might have something to do with it. That also explains why I can't get enough of the pizza lmao.

CT: Well I guess the money I spent on this eyeshadow primer was well spent. I put the eyeshadow on yesterday morning and I woke up this morning and it's still there. And it's still perfect.

I'm actually shocked I didn't rub my eyes a million times while I was sleeping.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Well I guess the money I spent on this eyeshadow primer was well spent.
PRIMER IS AWESOME! PERIOD!!! I love primer, it prevents you from getting those unsightly little black smudges in the crease of your eyelid when you do the upper-lid-liner-thing. LOVE IT!

CT: That moment when you realize maybe talking to your brother doesn't have to be all bad after all.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
PRIMER IS AWESOME! PERIOD!!! I love primer, it prevents you from getting those unsightly little black smudges in the crease of your eyelid when you do the upper-lid-liner-thing. LOVE IT!

YEESSS! I hate black smudges lol. Seriously, this primer is the best I have ever used (Concrete Minerals). And the pigment in their eyeshadows are insane. They're so vibrant!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm so grateful to have good friends here who have been so kind to me this weekend after I've had my dog put to sleep on Friday. It means a lot and you all made a tough time more bearable. Thank you. <3

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I'm so grateful to have good friends here who have been so kind to me this weekend after I've had my dog put to sleep on Friday. It means a lot and you all made a tough time more bearable. Thank you. <3

Darlin'! :( I am so sorry to hear about your pup *hugs* <3

CT: I have come to realise that one of my real life friends is a....special breed of human being lol. She makes me want to pinch her eyelids....

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Aww sorry to hear about that!
How didn't I know about it...? I'm clearly not one of those good friends then!

CT: I have come to realise that one of my real life friends is a....special breed of human being lol. She makes me want to pinch her eyelids....

I think we all have a friend like that. xD

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Darlin'! :( I am so sorry to hear about your pup *hugs* <3
Thanks tremor, means a lot. <3

Aww sorry to hear about that!
How didn't I know about it...? I'm clearly not one of those good friends then!
Thanks Maddy. I told the people I text and talk to over pm that I wasn't sure if I'd be around for a few days because I didn't know how I would handle it. They've been messaging to check I'm okay and saying they're there if I need them, which I really appreciated.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Thanks tremor, means a lot. <3

Thanks Maddy. I told the people I text and talk to over pm that I wasn't sure if I'd be around for a few days because I didn't know how I would handle it. They've been messaging to check I'm okay and saying they're there if I need them, which I really appreciated.
Hi Jen,

Like Maddy, I didn't know that your family had put your dog down either and I'm very sorry to hear it. I'm in the same boat - we just put our dog of 18 years down about four weeks ago, so I know the devastation you are feeling right now. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever need to chat.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hi Jen,

Like Maddy, I didn't know that your family had put your dog down either and I'm very sorry to hear it. I'm in the same boat - we just put our dog of 18 years down about four weeks ago, so I know how the devastation you are feeling right now. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever need to chat.
I remember your post a few weeks ago and it made me choke up because I knew I would be going through the same thing as you and I know how awful it is. Thanks for your kind words, Femme.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm super sorry to hear about your dog! That's honestly never happened to me because we've never been a family to keep animals like that...except my fish but I don't think they count because they have a short lifespan anyway but from watching friends go through this, I've seen how hard it is and I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm the worst person to go to because I don't know how to comfort, I usually do the nod and the sad face because I'm awkward about stuff like that but I would totally nod and sad face for you!!!
I don't know how much help that is over the internet because the nod and the sad face lose a little something in the translation but I can find some pretty cute emoticons if pressed!
big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif
5e9c45f7504b7b8272e6a665716b5091.jpg
And if, through all that, I managed to make you laugh just once, it was all worth it.
I'll even take a small smile thrown in the general direction of your computer.
tumblr_lpdmjp7xrW1qgdxoz.gif

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm super sorry to hear about your dog! That's honestly never happened to me because we've never been a family to keep animals like that...except my fish but I don't think they count because they have a short lifespan anyway but from watching friends go through this, I've seen how hard it is and I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm the worst person to go to because I don't know how to comfort, I usually do the nod and the sad face because I'm awkward about stuff like that but I would totally nod and sad face for you!!!
I don't know how much help that is over the internet because the nod and the sad face lose a little something in the translation but I can find some pretty cute emoticons if pressed!
big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif
5e9c45f7504b7b8272e6a665716b5091.jpg
And if, through all that, I managed to make you laugh just once, it was all worth it.
I'll even take a small smile while sitting at your computer.
tumblr_lpdmjp7xrW1qgdxoz.gif
Your post did make me smile. It means a lot that you and everybody else took the time to reply to me. Thanks so for your support. :)

Also, you said that fish have small lifespans - I actually have a 20-year-old goldfish. :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Your post did make me smile. It means a lot that you and everybody else took the time to reply to me. Thanks so for your support. :)

Also, you said that fish have small lifespans - I actually have a 20-year-old goldfish. :p
O.O That's one old ass goldfish!

Or maybe I was just doing it wrong; I coulda been doing it wrong. :sad: Maybe this is why we were never allowed to have pets.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
O.O That's one old ass goldfish!

Or maybe I was just doing it wrong; I coulda been doing it wrong. :sad: Maybe this is why we were never allowed to have pets.
Nah, he's definitely an anomoly, everyone else I know who had fish only had them a few years at the most. We got him when I was 2 years old. He's still going strong now. :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Are you sure this isn't one of those things where your parents switched fish at night because they didn't want to explain that your fish died? Because that happened once only I knew it wasn't Edwina because it didn't swim to the glass and look at me like she did. It was different.
I really didn't know until I was told. I still feel really bad about not paying as much attention to them as I should have and trying to bond with them but they were fish and I felt like they wouldn't care.
On the upside, I wasn't in charge of feeding them so if they died of starvation, that was mom's fault!

Top Bottom