• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: The amusing part of this whole situation is that this guy stalks the hell out of my Facebook and he has no idea that I know. He posts all of these cute little things to his psycho wife but he still likes almost all of my posts and tells me that he loves me. I'm not sidechick material bro. Back off. You're not as slick as you think you are.

Sucker's gonna get bit if he continues...

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Current Thought(s) doesn't cover this. It's a Stream of Consciousness.
I am going fawking crazy trying to figure what the hell is wrong my Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series DVD set.

I decided I wanted to watch my DVDs of Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series from beginning to end... again, while I'm waiting for The Movie to arrive by mail. I figured why not watch it on my big LED TV and Blu-ray player, since I had nothing else to watch it on other than my laptop at the time? But for some reason, when I get to Episode 10 on Disc 2 (Ganymede Elegy), my Blu-ray player struggles to read the disc, and when it does, the picture is a garbled mess and the sound is spotty. I wiped the dust off the disc, tried it in my XBOX, my XBOX 360, my PS2, and even the built-in DVD player on my TV. But they all do roughly the same thing.

And of course, lo and behold, Ganymede Elegy still plays perfectly well on my PC.
This set was brand new. I got it for Christmas.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So I'm on my way to uni on the bus. The top deck of the bus is almost empty. There are around forty other empty seats and this one man, out of all the other seats, chooses the one next to me.

And he stinks.

Great.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So once again I'm betrayed.
The theif in the house is extremely likely to be my brother. Hes admitted one thing but not other things, the thing he did admit was looking in my room for money.
Instead £40 worth of my sisters money has gone missing and he admits to taking £5

I'm fed up of not being able to trust anyone I live with and carrying on.
I want to move out and i hate living at home. Its not Fair, I have always lent money to those who need it in family and the fact someone needs to take it is just saddening. I cant express how I feel inside about this as I feel like I have become numb to it, I'm beyond sad now since this has been going on for years.
I just want to leave

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I'm scared I've become one of those RE fans that's not satisfied with anything anymore. I loved Remaster though! I even liked RE6. I'm having an existential crisis apparently.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm struggling to maintain a positive attitude today. Almost everything is turned upside down in my life right now. Plus my body just hurts for some reason, today.

Wtf....

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: 3RD Rock From The Sun is now on Netflix (or at least I just now discovered it on Netflix). It was a fantastic moment for me, because I love that show.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
So yeah. I was right about my dog.. she passed away today :( I have been crying whole day and i know its gonna take long time before i can recover from this. She was with me half of my life so :/

Things will get better. Losing animals is definitely a tough thing to cope with, but they're resting in a better place. From the sounds of things you genuinely loved your dog and gave it a good life. Time heals all things and you can take comfort in the fact that you've allowed your dog to prosper.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Does anyone else suffer from deja vu?
Every so often I get Big gaps of time that have or feel like they have happened before.
I woke up this morning and things have felt similar, like the situation I had yesterday, some forum posts this morning and some things at work today.

A few years ago I had some moments where I swear I kept seeing the same people in multiple locations

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Every so often I get Big gaps of time that have or feel like they have happened before.
I woke up this morning and things have felt similar, like the situation I had yesterday, some forum posts this morning and some things at work today.

A few years ago I had some moments where I swear I kept seeing the same people in multiple locations
I get it all the time. I'll literally pause for a few seconds where I think I've lived through the exact same moment. It's really disconcerting.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I volunteer at a charity shop. Today a policeman came in and asked to talk to my manager. Apparently, the Queen is coming to visit our charity shop in two weeks time and we all get to meet her, and he was there to arrange security.

Part of me wants to meet the Queen, but part of me doesn't because I'm the kind of person who would embarrass herself. :p Also, if it's televised, I don't want to be on TV...

What should I do? :p

Cheer

Kamen Rider

Oh yes it did happen to me a few times in the past. and its freaky as hell.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I volunteer at a charity shop. Today a policeman came in and asked to talk to my manager. Apparently, the Queen is coming to visit our charity shop in two weeks time and we all get to meet her, and he was there to arrange security.

Part of me wants to meet the Queen, but part of me doesn't because I'm the kind of person who would embarrass herself. :p Also, if it's televised, I don't want to be on TV...

What should I do? :p
OH
My god

Top Bottom