• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lol I think it added to the surprise that I first tried to be calm and find a diplomatic solution to the disagreement. They served a load of bull**** before they left the room for some seconds. I used the moment to consider the situation, decided I would not take it any more and went from mildly annoyed to livid in the blink of an eye. They didn't meet the same person when they came back in, whoops LOL. :p I'm glad I didn't say much.

Yes..saying too much can ruin things. Like Jen said though, I have a difficult time imagining you angry. Did everything work out in the end, whatever the situation was?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes..saying too much can ruin things. Like Jen said though, I have a difficult time imagining you angry. Did everything work out in the end, whatever the situation was?
At first the property owner bluntly refused to take any responsibility, said it was I who should do the work. In the end they didn't just do what I asked, they did a lot more. Like x5 times more, started the same night and worked three late nights in a row. It was various things in the building that had to be fixed and maintenance.

What's this talk about a baby? Did LFF knock you up?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
At first the property owner bluntly refused to take any responsibility, said it was I who should do the work. In the end they didn't just do what I asked, they did a lot more. Like x5 times more, started the same night and worked three late nights in a row. It was various things in the building that had to be fixed and maintenance.

What's this talk about a baby? Did LFF knock you up?

Well that's good! I'm glad they did what they needed to do, plus more.

Nooo I'm not pregnant and I really have no desire to have a child. It'll take one hell of a man to change my mind :p

my best friend's girlfriend is pregnant. They really can't afford it but it's too late now. The problem is that his girlfriend is incredibly irresponsible. I'm not worried about my best friend taking care of the child because he will do an excellent job..I just know it. It's her I'm worried about.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
"F*** YOU, SPIDERS!!" -the extremely censored (I cut out three swears xD) sentence I said as I faced my fear of spiders (I forgot to put that in the thread for fears) and leapt under my house to get some boxes.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Just bought a new DVD and it's skipping! Checked the disk for scratches and found none so I'm pretty sure it's my PS2.

:unimpressed:<----- Not happy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Reagarding disc errors on PS2: I recall reading something about this.

I found it here.
"Auto Diagnosis when set on allows the PlayStation®2 to auto detect the best settings to use when playing DVD's".

To turn on diagnosis, power on the console with no disc in it. Press triangle on the main menu. This brings up a page called Version Information. Highlight "Console" and press triangle again for accessing the diagnosis setting.

This may help some problems but I have not tried it myself.

Other pages that seems useful:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/915821-playstation-2/faqs/19658
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/a...ing,-or-loading-problems-on-the-playstation-2

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I have no idea who those people are but I mourn your loss. I know what it feels like when two of your favorite characters hate each other or end up in a death battle. You're sort of torn, which sounds stupid I guess because they're just fictional characters but you get super attached, you know? You follow these people from the beginning and you become invested in their stories and their lives and what goes on with them.

I understand your pain.
Serious brownie points to whoever gets that references.

Top Bottom