• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I miss having to go to Wal-Mart to go develop pictures. Looking at them on a screen isn't the same, and the new Wal-Mart is depressing for some reason.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
That moment when you're at a garage sale and ask if they have any Michael Jackson CDs and they say "Yeah," but follow it up with "But somebody bought them all an hour ago."

):

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
That moment when you're at a garage sale and ask if they have any Michael Jackson CDs and they say "Yeah," but follow it up with "But somebody bought them all an hour ago."

):

Somebody bought them an hour ago, so they should have said "No, somebody bought them all an hour ago.". The yes got you all excited then they're like "Lol NOPE! Just trolling!" :sleepy:

CT 1: I still can't believe a guy at McDonalds was laughing at a house fire on the news and got all serious when they were talking about beer...

CT 2: Why does Simba from The Lion King have better hair than me?

Last edited:

KevinStriker

I found my dad's Thriller CD!
c1f527cff27a1a297ef29aabafe53fed.png

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium

):
Or that moment where some imbecile comes up and says "is he still making music?"
: /

KevinStriker

I do and will. But I just meant it like it is great to keep his spirit alive by listening to his music etc It's just such a shame he couldn't continue his work.

Apparently he's living in a bungalow in Ontario. Google "Michael Jackson Ontario" if you'd like. Even though I think it's about as credible as The "Death" of Paul McCartney, I kinda sorta hope one day I can eat my words.

Or that moment where some imbecile comes up and says "is he still making music?"
: /

"No, Jim. Those CDs you see are posthumous albums."

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
....Did I really just get asked if I, and I quote, "rape and pillage because you're half Scandinavian?"

:unimpressed:

...Oh, well not all of the time because remember, I'm only half...

Sometimes you just don't want to waste words on things. This would be one of those things.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

....Did I really just get asked if I, and I quote, "rape and pillage because you're half Scandinavian?"

Sometimes you just don't want to waste words on things. This would be one of those things.

Should've just been like, "Yep."
69781-David-Bowie-deal-with-it-gif-z-pOJM.gif

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

There have been so many rude comments to me because I'm Scandinavian. I respond with my death stares. And they hurt.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
There have been so many rude comments to me because I'm Scandinavian. I respond with my death stares. And they hurt.

I usually don't get any negative or rude comments made to me about being Scandinavian. Usually people are more curious about what part of Scandinavia my family comes from.

Unfortunately I don't know much about that. My dad was adopted at birth and he never knew very much about his biological parents aside from the fact that they both were from Danish and Swedish families.

And I've tried really hard to find out more about them but there's next to nothing. Sad, really.

Top Bottom