• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Now someone else is the minority. Ha!

minority29iztb.jpg
I'm glad you said this was taken a few days ago, otherwise there was an impostor posing as me while I was sat in my Tax lecture. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
On Tuesday, we had to put our 18-year-old border collie, Meka, to sleep. Yesterday was my first day back home since she's been gone and it already seems so lonely here without her. I'm going to miss this little nugget so much. I hope there's lots of MacD's cheeseburgers in Doggie-Heaven for her.

1507066_10153127112346789_4345145776735086829_n%201_zpslpd3ezqx.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
On Tuesday, we had to put our 18-year-old border collie, Meka, to sleep. Yesterday was my first day back home since she's been gone and it already seems so lonely here without her. I'm going to miss this little nugget so much. I hope there's lots of MacD's cheeseburgers in Doggie-Heaven for her.

Oh no! Sorry for your loss. Someone once said that every time a beloved dog dies, it takes a piece of the owner's heart with it to Doggie-Heaven. (Except there is no Doggie-Heaven, pets land in Helheim just like humans, or else how are they supposed to reunite with their owners eventually?) But I'll make sure someone feeds her those cheeseburgers. You be strong in the meantime!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

I'm sorry for your loss, Femme.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

I'm sorry sweetheart. I can't even imagine how tough that is for you.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Aww, so sorry.. Last summer my loudest cat died and the house was so quiet I couldn't stand being home.. I find it weird now when I don't find a cat in the sink (She had an obsession).

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Aww, so sorry.. Last summer my loudest cat died and the house was so quiet I couldn't stand being home.. I find it weird now when I don't find a cat in the sink (She had an obsession).
One of my cats liked sinks too. She was well over 20 lbs, so she filled it quite well, too.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
So the dissertation word limit has been reduced to 6000 words for my year, which I thought would be a good thing... until I started writing it. I need more words lol

Last edited:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So I'm going to be 16 here pretty soon, and while I was driving with my father today, we were listening to the classic rock station. Turns out, one of the Green Day songs I grew up on is considered classic . . .

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So I'm going to be 16 here pretty soon, and while I was driving with my father today, we were listening to the classic rock station. Turns out, one of the Green Day songs I grew up on is considered classic . . .
Well you have to realize, that Green Day has been famous since...Well...Before you were born lol...I mean, they have hits that are definitely over 20 years old. Kinda makes sense...

CT: Dude, 1990's Ninja Turtle movies are the best. IDK why that Michael Bay/Jonathan Liebesman fiasco ever happened. This sh*ts where it's at...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well you have to realize, that Green Day has been famous since...Well...Before you were born lol...I mean, they have hits that are definitely over 20 years old. Kinda makes sense...

CT: Dude, 1990's Ninja Turtle movies are the best. IDK why that Michael Bay/Jonathan Liebesman fiasco ever happened. This sh*ts where it's at...
20 years is still just 4 years older than me . . . Plus I was surprised that there is even 90s songs on a classic station.

Top Bottom