• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If it isn´t blood,what is? XD

Ordinary water, coloured red by chemicals in the rocks that are usually found in geothermal caves. (And perhaps some blood from the fresh bodies nearby, but the point is, it's not a real river of blood as I thought at first. Lame!)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Grow some balls man. Its obvious your ignoring me even though I have reached out a life line multiple times. I didn't have to but I wanted to for your sake, go on living your miserable Life. You think you can **** with me then you have another thing coming, I will personally make sure you don't get that satisfaction

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay so since hearing news of an I Know What You Did Last Summer remake, I decided to rewatch I Know and I Still Know - both of which I still love. One thing bugs me, though...

So in I Still Know Ray is chased down the street by his own truck and ends up running toward, and is almost run over by, a big rig. My question is, later when we see Ray's doctor and a detective talking outside his hospital room, apparently the body of his friend isn't found and there was no other car involved - according to them. So what happened to the guy in the big rig who almost ran him over and collided with his truck? What, did you see a guy being chased down in the middle of the road in the dark, almost hit him and then continue driving without a care in the world? You couldn't call the cops and testify that there was another vehicle involved and it was chasing him down the street?
I'd like to say that this is just horror-movie-logic that there are no witnesses and everyone turns a blind eye in horror movies so that the main characters are 'alone' in their claims of something sinister but I feel like I would be wrong. I feel like there are people out there who would come across a horrific scene like that and continue driving in the opposite direction without a care in the world and that saddens/disgusts me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Okay so since hearing news of an I Know What You Did Last Summer remake, I decided to rewatch I Know and I Still Know - both of which I still love. One thing bugs me, though...

So in I Still Know Ray is chased down the street by his own truck and ends up running toward, and is almost run over by, a big rig. My question is, later when we see Ray's doctor and a detective talking outside his hospital room, apparently the body of his friend isn't found and there was no other car involved - according to them. So what happened to the guy in the big rig who almost ran him over and collided with his truck? What, did you see a guy being chased down in the middle of the road in the dark, almost hit him and then continue driving without a care in the world? You couldn't call the cops and testify that there was another vehicle involved and it was chasing him down the street?
I'd like to say that this is just horror-movie-logic that there are no witnesses and everyone turns a blind eye in horror movies so that the main characters are 'alone' in their claims of something sinister but I feel like I would be wrong. I feel like there are people out there who would come across a horrific scene like that and continue driving in the opposite direction without a care in the world and that saddens/disgusts me.
Well, in regards to your spoiler, Truckers don't care. They own the U.S. Most truckers will tell you that they will ignore any abnormalities on the road if it doesn't directly affect them. They'll keep driving even if they see a 6 care pile up happen right behind them as long as it wasn't something they caused..

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
But this isn't a six car pile-up, this is a man being chased down by a car in the middle of the freaking road! I don't think I would care what the circumstances are, if someone was gunning for someone else like that, and the fight was so damned one-sided, I feel like I might just be compelled to call the cops.

You know, just saying.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But this isn't a six car pile-up, this is a man being chased down by a car in the middle of the freaking road! I don't think I would care what the circumstances are, if someone was gunning for someone else like that, and the fight was so damned one-sided, I feel like I might just be compelled to call the cops.

You know, just saying.
I'm just saying, as someone who has saddly grown up very close to the trucker lifestyle, that it's completely believable that the trucker didn't report it...

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Cheating on my cousin and then blaming her mother, saying she would pay more atention to her than to you ( SHE HAD CANCER YOU DENSE MOTHER******!!!!) it´s a poor excuse fo someone who can´t ever put the blame on their selves.You married my cousin because she resembled your dead ex girlfriend and expected her to make a miracle in your miserable life.I hate you so much,you have no idea...
I still remember your tears ( of joy, i thought at the time) on your wedding day and i still don´t understand what compelled you to marry ,at all.
Like it´s not enough to have breast cancer,you expected her daughter not to support her mother and giving all attention to you... ( what kind of person with principles would not choose family over a douchebag like you?) If i see my cousin cry again ,thinking she´s the reason you divorced her daughter ( you told that on her face),i promise the next time i see you,you´ll have a bad time buddy.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't think Remakes are always bad. Sometimes it takes a sh*tty remake to TRULY appreciate the original XD. Seriously though, I never judge a remake until I see it. There's been some good ones AND some bad ones. Examples:

Good:
Mr. Deeds (Remake of "Mr. Deeds Comes to Town)
John Carpenter's The Thing (Remake of The Thing)
House on Haunted Hill (Wasn't BETTER than the Original, but certainly wasn't BAD)
The Evil Dead (TOTALLY Different, but EQUALLY Brilliant)

Bad:
Red Dawn (Not that the ORIGINAL was very good lol)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Reboot of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man Films)
Total Recall

Holy crap! I totally forgot Scarface was a remake! That movie is awesome.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Normally I eat cornflakes and I'm like "They're okay", but I just ate a bowlful after not eating anything all day but half a muffin at breakfast and now I'm like "HOLY SH!T THIS IS DELICIOUS ERMAHGERD".

Funny what ravenous hunger does to your sense of taste.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Is it weird I feel bad that today is my birthday? Everybody's birthday is today. I also feel like I'm taking the attention away from my friend's birthday, which was today... I find it weird he had the same birthday as me and died on my sister's.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I feel like a minority for some reason.

minoritykgrp9.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
WB Games Montreal should go f*ck themselves deep and stay away from making anymore Batman games in the future. Way to tarnish a great franchise, f*ckin' thieves.

Top Bottom