• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Turo602

The King of Kings
Sorry, what?

I started playing Arkham Origins yesterday and today the game won't even let me play because of some stupid bug they haven't fixed. The game keeps sending me back to the dashboard because of damaged DLC, yet I've deleted everything and it still won't let me access the game. I've even tried using my brother's disc and it still wouldn't work. Why the hell did I pay for a game I can't even play?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Dear Stove,
When I said I'd probably end up burning the house down, I did not mean literally. Please stop catching fire, and do not disturb me when I'm cooking dinner later.
Sincerely,
Maddy.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
CT: I feel like a minority for some reason.

minoritykgrp9.jpg
At least you're not an apparent robot ;D
Oh but there more of them than members online
THEYRE TAKING OVER

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Oh good. Only about 4 days until Singles Awareness Day, 2015 is forever remembered as the premier of 50 Shades Of Grey. Lovely stuff.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Apparently, I thought Fifty Shades of Grey was just a series of especially smutty romance novels for housewives, but apparently it's dretimental to society and must be eradicated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Grey#Controversies

I think the books are crap, but I would never want it banned. Let people read what they want, we don't need rampant politically correct censorship.

Oh, I agree, let the lonely housewives read whatever they want. But that won't stop me from making fun of it and them.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I know I'm outing myself as a loser, but I do not have a driver's license. Why? Because I'm f*cking terrified of the thought of driving. Seriously. It didn't help that my grandma and I were involved in an accident a few months ago. Plus I had a traumatizing dream involving me behind the wheel of a car.

So yeah, I have a fear of driving. There, I said it!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I know I'm outing myself as a loser, but I do not have a driver's license. Why? Because I'm f*cking terrified of the thought of driving. Seriously. It didn't help that my grandma and I were involved in an accident a few months ago. Plus I had a traumatizing dream involving me behind the wheel of a car.

That's totally understandable. Driving is some scary **** and most people out there don't know how to do it properly. Not to mention all the idiots who insist on using their phones and texting while driving! There's no way you can do both SAFELY at the same time I don't care what anyone says.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I never plan on driving. Partially because I don't need to (even though my mom wanted me to) and because I saw my dad's friend die in an accident when I was nine. That was traumatizing.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm older than the invention of the car, so there was plenty of time to get a licence, but I don't have one either. Traffic is dangerous, a car is expensive, and I never really needed one anyway. There's no reason to be ashamed.

e_etu

Soram ~

:/ i wont be getting license either because i got hit by car 5 years a go at new years eve , and that woman shouted me something and she drove away. I had concussion and broken leg.. and when i woke up , i had to walk to home with broken leg because no one didnt help me.

So you are not alone , i dont wanna drive car ever because i am afraid that i will do same what that woman did to me D:
( sry bad english :D )

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Why the heck does Pikachu have to be so darned cute? Like I don't even like Pokemon but I've been watching it recently since there's been nothing else on; I'm still not really into it but damn if Pikachu's not one of the cutest cartoons ever.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
:/ i wont be getting license either because i got hit by car 5 years a go at new years eve , and that woman shouted me something and she drove away. I had concussion and broken leg.. and when i woke up , i had to walk to home with broken leg because no one didnt help me.

So you are not alone , i dont wanna drive car ever because i am afraid that i will do same what that woman did to me D:
( sry bad english :D )

People can be so terrible!! I don't think you'd ever do that, you're a better person than she is!
Your English isn't that bad at all! :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You seem to be invisible, as I never see you online. But that screenshot was taken a few days ago, I just waited for the right moment to post it.

Reactions: Jen
Top Bottom