• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
In the remake of Dawn of the Dead, a woman who is about to give birth is bitten and infected. She then gives birth to an already zombified baby, however, I wouldn't say zombies are fertile.
that concept could make for an interesting zombie movie
wait if i recall that happened in prometheus i might be wrong but thats some weird stuff going on there

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
that concept could make an interesting zombie movie
wait if i recall that happened in prometheus i might be wrong but thats some weird stuff going on there
Haha. It would make for a cool concept, but I doubt you could base an ENTIRE movie off of just zombie babies...Though hell...They based the ENTIRE movie "Rubber" off of a damned tire with psychic powers...

While we're on the topic of movies, Hayao Miyazaki has got to have the GREATEST imagination of all time. Even more so than Tim Burton or H.G. Wells! He's known for his works such as Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Nausica, just to name a few. Saddly enough, he's only doing ONE more movie then he's retiring! Oh man, what a sad day that will be!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Haha. It would make for a cool concept, but I doubt you could base an ENTIRE movie off of just zombie babies...Though hell...They based the ENTIRE movie "Rubber" off of a damned tire with psychic powers...

While we're on the topic of movies, Hayao Miyazaki has got to have the GREATEST imagination of all time. Even more so than Tim Burton or H.G. Wells! He's known for his works such as Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Nausica, just to name a few. Saddly enough, he's only doing ONE more movie then he's retiring! Oh man, what a sad day that will be!
i tried to watch those movies but i could not get into them my brother on the other hand loves those movies

i can see why people like those movies there just not for me i guess

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Sometimes I wonder why people are such asses. Like honestly? Do you get some sort of sick enjoyment from ****ing people off?
Don't let them get to you.
I don't see any enjoyment on ****ing people off, I feel empty when I've done that. Honestly I believe there are better ways around problems.
Don't worry about whoever has ****ed you off and either ignore it or laugh it off. Don't give them the satisfaction :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sorry, but where the heck does somebody get off lying to all their co-workers, saying they are leaving to move back home and take care of their sick mother - not to mention cry about it - when in actuality they had a job at a rival hotel. Who the hell does that? Karma will bit you in the ass one day, friend.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Just finished watching an episode of CSI: Miami (from one of the later seasons). What the hell happened to that show? I stopped watching just before season six because it didn't look like things were going to go the way I wanted them to but seriously? What did they do to the characters and the story-line!?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I stopped watching the original when Warrick died. (I don't even think I finished watching that story-line. All I saw was him get shot and I quit watching.) I stopped watching CSI: Miami when I finally realized that they were never going to let Calleigh and Jake be together, which happened sometime during season five...or early six, I wanna say. (I also didn't like the changes they made in Horatio's character and his dynamic with Calleigh; they barely said two words to each other in what I saw of season six when, at the beginning, they used to work every case together.) And I stopped following the goings on of CSI: New York when Danny and Lindsay got together - I'd been rooting for Lindsay/Flack, you see.

To be honest, though, I never really watched CSI: NY on a regular basis after Aiden died and I know for sure that, even if Lindsay and Danny hadn't gotten together, I wouldn't be watching now that Bonasera is gone.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Gary Dourdan is beautiful. Loved him on A Different World and was pleasantly surprised to see him on CSI when it first came out. I was seriously crushed when they killed him off, just as I had been crushed when he and Freddie stopped dating on A Different World.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What a coincidence, I'm watching CSI Miami right now (commercial break). It's episode 11 in the 5th season. I rarely watch it so I don't know the storyline, I just think of it as individual episodes.

kenvike

i tried to watch those movies but i could not get into them my brother on the other hand loves those movies

i can see why people like those movies there just not for me i guess
==========================================================
I like you, do not like to see this movie, because I was a kid have this exclusion heart, so I rarely see.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Time to be more active, it would seem. Good grief, as if I don't have enough kids to deal with...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So not ready to go back to work tomorrow. It's funny that, when I have too many days off, I feel like I need to go back to work and make my money but, give me a couple hours on that first day back and I quickly remember just why I needed my days off in the first place.

I hate working with people.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Late to the party here but if some of you have a problem with how the mods do their job then I would be FASCINATED to hear how you would be better.

Because quite frankly none of you who have decided to take a little swipe either in this thread or the Thinking thread are capable of understanding the role our mods have and the stuff that goes on behind scenes to ensure this place remains as fair and open as possible. Anyone can backseat moderate - it takes something special to be selected to actually DO it for real.

What a shambles...

Seeing as we're going to take cheap shots and reply to closed threads, I might as well give my two cents.

First of all, I don't think anyone here has a problem with the jobs the mods have been doing. I'm still fairly new here, so I can't really judge just yet. Anyway, pointing out personal issues or flaws with a mod's work in no way means that anyone thinks they can do a better job. It's called criticism, either take it, correct it, or learn from it.

Oh, being a mod must be so hard right? Our tiny brains can in no way comprehend how difficult you guys have it. We're just human beings on a miserable planet, we know nothing of hardship and work. Wrong, that's some ego you got there. This is the internet, you're not special. None of us are.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I may do mistakes and I welcome being told I've done wrong if I have done wrong (but not backseat modding). If I understand I've done wrong I'll have no problem admitting it, that's how I learn, I've learned a lot and I keep learning. But I don't see how I did wrong in the Capcom thread, the only mistake I know I did was technical: The people who got a warning from me only got 1 warning point with a 1 month expiration. Those are the default values in the control panel, it should have been 2 or 3 points and they should not expire so soon. But done is done and since the mistake is to your advantage I didn't reopen the cases.

Being a mod can actually be hard sometimes when you feel responsible for doing a good job, and it's not just about clicking buttons. Dealing with clear violations such as bad language is not hard, but dealing with a group of arguing people can sometimes be demanding. It would be easy to attack issues with force but we try other ways first. If our job looks easy, perhaps it means we're not that bad at it? I hope so.

Ego? If you mean conceit... I think you'll find that the staff here don't have it.

Top Bottom