• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well hey, as long as it's all working out in the end...Something better than hotel work is bound to come your way! (I say this NOT to be insulting. I'm just pretty sure I remember you stating that you weren't a fan of the hotel business).
I think so. My class just had a round-robin of interviews with real public relations professionals and one of the gentlemen I interviewed with seemed impressed and asked what I was doing for my internship.. so it looks like I might have a job with the city in the next couple months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think so. My class just had a round-robin of interviews with real public relations professionals and one of the gentlemen I interviewed with seemed impressed and asked what I was doing for my internship.. so it looks like I might have a job with the city in the next couple months. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Hey! Working for the city can never be a bad thing! Well...Unless that city is Gotham...But other than that...Working for the city can never be a bad thing!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: There's too much going on with school, my families' health and everything else to deal with other issues, but of course other issues arise because women. Women. That's all.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: There's too much going on with school, my families' health and everything else to deal with other issues, but of course other issues arise because women. Women. That's all.
I'm sorry about the health issues, I hope it's not very serious.

Aren't women funny creatures? So alluring, yet nobody really understands them!

BTW guys! I wasn't sure if I've told you all or not, but it's a girl! I'm having a girl! Well...My fiancee is...But I helped!
Congrats on the good work!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Girls are EASY when young. Good luck when they get to my daughter's age though :lol:

CT: So much to do - been off the computer for what feels like a month but it's only been a few days - emails are stacked up so high I don't know if I can get through them all before it's time to collect my youngest from school

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I should probably stop listening to tv show recommendations. Every time I listen to one and like the show I end up getting really into it and it more or less takes over my home life for a few weeks/months.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: When to know you gotta move out: When your parents are having sex in the room next to you and no matter how loud you play Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys and TLC... they won't... stop. No wonder some people are asexual (no offense against asexuals seriously after tonight I get it. I GET IT.). They will pay. Perhaps I should walk into their room tomorrow totally naked. I'll figure something out so they will never have sex again. Rude ass bitches doing this until 3am. I NEED SLEEP... and now they're snoring. Fuggin great.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
CT: Probably time to go see the doc...

And damn, story, I know how you feel lol. Luckily I moved out of the parents' house a long time ago so I don't have to deal with that anymore.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Anybody else think it's awesome how dumb Solid Snake is sometimes? It sounds stupid but I love how he doesn't have all the answers.

And when he repeats the simplest ideas after someone in question, it's kind of cute.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thank God for BBC and Top Gear. :lol: Jeremy is a nutter. :lol: :lol:

I don't know if Mr. Needham from Belfast is real but his complaints to the show and their responses are funny.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: When to know you gotta move out: When your parents are having sex in the room next to you and no matter how loud you play Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys and TLC... they won't... stop. No wonder some people are asexual (no offense against asexuals seriously after tonight I get it. I GET IT.). They will pay. Perhaps I should walk into their room tomorrow totally naked. I'll figure something out so they will never have sex again. Rude ass bitches doing this until 3am. I NEED SLEEP... and now they're snoring. Fuggin great.
Your rents have needs to ya know...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Your rents have needs to ya know...

Yeah, but I went into the living room to watch movies for 3 hours for a reason. They didn't have to wait for me to go back to my room to start that stuff up lol. I certainly wouldn't! I guess why I'm frustrated here is I'm not allowed out alone on dates (unless they've met the guy, know his family and trust him, or it's a double date) and can't have sex because they're so overprotective although I am 23 years old. So lots of frustration. -head desk-

Top Bottom